LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was just magical.

When glory glory hallelujah gets pulled out that's when you know its been a special game.

About 20 minutes after the game ended we were still there singing.

You can see how empty the rest of the ground is.

Arise Sir Deadleyledley.

The kind of fan footage I can get behind and watch over and over, all about Tottenham, all about the fans and absolutely nothing about getting clicks for a youtube account.

200.gif

Have to admit I put my phone down as we got to 90 mins and stopped following the game. Checked half an hour later to satisfy my misery and low and behold a miracle.

Reminds of away at Swansea in the yellow kit about 4 years ago.

I think this was a bigger victory than we all realise.
For a bonding/team building exercise,its massive.
Hope the spirit it created can be carried through the rest of the season
Reminds me of Villa away during Poch first season, always felt that game was the real start of the Poch era and brought everyone together. We really started to kick on after that.

Did he actually say that?
This football team resembles Nuno's in no way what so ever. The same players look different let alone the tactics and actual football.
Yes he did pre match. A shit dig, considering we are actually attempting to play football now, having shots on target and dominating some matches. Haven't been able to say that for a few years.

Spot the difference between the fans..

We sang throughout, they joined in with a stupid jingle accompanied y plastic clappers after their goals..

Our fans are on a totally different level.

What kind of weirdo spends an entire match just filming away fans instead of, you know, watching the match? Even where they were winning?

Weirdos.

Despite that Leiectser fans clear obsession with the away end, I have to say, that is one of the greatest pieces of footage I have ever witnessed!!
....and I've seen Raging Bull, Goodfellas, Apocalypse Now, Pulp Fiction AND The Godfather!
...nice of him to finish on Citizen KANE though!!!

I ab
They have got properly muggy fans.
Absolutely hate them, not in a rival way, they are not fans in my eyes, or at least not what I would associate as fans. I'll never forget when they turned up to an FA Cup home game against them, up and down the High Road there were grown men dressed up a goldilocks or whatever, it was like going to an u9's kids birthday party, they are fucking freaks. They are also just thick as pigshit, the only fanbase to sing "Champions of England you'll never sing that" to Clubs that have won it more times than they've played in top-flight football!!

I will always respect the oppo fans if they are loud, for me, Wolves have to be some of the best supporters in the league, this lot by comparison are just pure cringe.

Back
Top Bottom