LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that Is absolutely class!!

i hope the bobble hat man sees this and gets it framed!

I'd absolutely love this if I was him.
I remember the newsagents on my estate was selling a souvenir poster of the 81 cup win.it was a picture of the players on the pitch.
A fella who shopped in there use to stop every time and point out his hat on Ricky Villa's head,to us kids that hang around outside(and anyone else who'd listen) .

I can pretty guarantee he had that photo framed 😁 😁 😁

We are definitely in trouble with that crowd surge. That angle shows stewards getting floored and trampled on. Hopefully the punishment isn't too harsh. I hadn't realised that the hoarding had gone over etc.
I think Leicester will be in far more trouble than Spurs. They are responsible for crowd control.

The club are going to milk that moment like fuck...which makes me cynically think they'll maybe keep Stevie for the sake of it.

Leicester forum... :ninja:

tenor.gif

Spot the difference between the fans..

We sang throughout, they joined in with a stupid jingle accompanied y plastic clappers after their goals..

Our fans are on a totally different level.

I've only just been able to watch this. "fuck off tielnmans" lol

Proper Spurs
I found out he went to school near where I live the other day
Thinking of sending my girl to private school when she's 11 now.

This was an interesting read. More posters than I expected saying they deserved to lose and was nothing to do with the ref. Fair play to them.

I think Leicester will be in far more trouble than Spurs. They are responsible for crowd control.
Yeah, I did think that too . However, I don't think it matters how many stewards/old bill you have, if you've got 100 supporters wanting to get to the players who have breached the hoardings then you are going to struggle to contain them. Just hope that the powers that be can recognise the exceptional (literally never seen before) circumstances.

As someone else pointed out, if it wasn't for Højbjerg then Stevie would've been into the crowd.

Shout out to the BT Sport commentator that made the moment even better by screaming the living shit out of himself. Havent commented in a while but fucking hell I’ll remember this for the rest of my life.

“ROUND SCHMEICHEL AND INNNNNN”
Couldn’t have put it any better.

So tired, content and lazy today I’ve been lying on the bed just occasionally messaging a colleague on the teams app on my phone and browsing YouTube. Can’t be arsed going to my laptop to do actual work. 😎

I mean lets face it, moments like this in football (especially for us) are pretty rare. I will never forget this.

They’re fucking weirdos.

Worked with a few. Take themselves incredibly seriously and talk about Leicester as if it epitomises some much vaunted spirit of football.

They fundamentally struggle with the fact that no one gives a flying fuck about them.
Having West Ham being obsessed with us is weird in itself but to have these obsessed with us is just down right embarrassing.
They wave them pathetic plastic clappers in the air as if they are proud.
Absolute mess of a fan base.

Back
Top Bottom