LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FJjMunZXwAIEogK

Don't forget the massive dose of PEDs they had been on since the end of the previous season.

This accusation is getting a little tiresome.
They didn't need PED's. They weren't in Europe. They were knocked out of the FA Cup in R3 and the league cup in R4. Their style of play was to put every man behind the ball and defend for their lives, then hump it long to Vardy when the opposition lost concentration.
Their form in the 2nd half of the season before to stay up was exceptional, the Tinkerman didn't win that title. they just took huge momentum and carried on.
They then fell away again when they lost Mahrez and Kante. That would hurt anyone losing those 2.

They didn't need PED's. They weren't in Europe. They were knocked out of the FA Cup in R3 and the league cup in R4. Their style of play was to put every man behind the ball and defend for their lives, then hump it long to Vardy when the opposition lost concentration.
Their form in the 2nd half of the season before to stay up was exceptional, the Tinkerman didn't win that title. they just took huge momentum and carried on.
They then fell away again when they lost Mahrez and Kante. That would hurt anyone losing those 2.
CltTC6sXIAEz-BF.jpg

and copious amounts of the BANNED stimulus Snus.

Was great to see midfielders popping up in the box last night. I noticed Skippy up there a few times. I think the more they get in those positions the more comfortable they will become in those situations. Hopefully that will lead to more control/confidence and we'll start seeing the benefits through greater numbers of goal contributions.

Last edited:

For some reason I ended up with a lot of their players at Comunio (like Fanatasy Football) during the season before they won the league, because I had limited funds. They were in great form and won me the season in the end.

Back
Top Bottom