LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas Moura piggy backing on a steward. Fantastic.
I’m still on the ceiling.
I have an absolute man crush on him.

The stewards had gotten the celebration under control, everyone, including Kane and Stevie have walked away, and then he turns and jumps on the steward and everyone goes crazy again.

The man appreciates what he has and the club. It’s beautiful.

That "pass" from Tielemans get worse and worse every time you watch back the play. There is no point to even try it in the first place, it is a terrible execution passing it right to Hjobjerg and he had a wide open guy to his right that could have ran the ball to the corner and ended the game easily.

I don't know what it is that Brenton does to his guys that seem to make them make these kind of fucks up all the time in big moments but that was a truly awful play from a guy that (deservedly) has got a ton of praise for his play the past few seasons.

They’re fucking weirdos.

Worked with a few. Take themselves incredibly seriously and talk about Leicester as if it epitomises some much vaunted spirit of football.

They fundamentally struggle with the fact that no one gives a flying fuck about them.

Most I worked with were rugby fans who had just started going to football. Guess at the time it was trendy to do.
Hard to find a long term Leicester fan. (This was back in the 90s).

I don't know what it is that Brenton does to his guys that seem to make them make these kind of fucks up all the time in big moments but that was a truly awful play from a guy that (deservedly) has got a ton of praise for his play the past few seasons.
I think Brendan should take a cue from Conte and stick to two-year appointments.

He honestly seems to do an incredible job in the short term reorganizing a club, and then after that it's like he's got zero ideas.

134 pages in this thread and this is the 1st page that has "Show ignored content"
None of the guys I have on ignore interested in celebrating a Spurs win!

I should feel sorry for him, as we've all felt that pain at some time watching our team.
Milo Bonacci Laughing GIF by Ra Ra Riot

which is acknowledged as a stimulus as research carried out by World Anti-Doping Agency has shown
It's nicotine and redbull.
He's not shooting roids in the locker room or necking speed bombs before kick off.
Every single player in the league is taking perfectly legal stimulants. Charlie Austin on the radio yesterday saying he necks pro plus before a game and at half time.

Back
Top Bottom