LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watch it with this playing in the background... It's hilarious!

Brilliant
Mila Kunis Lol GIF

Outside of Palace, even Brighton seem to have a thing about Spurs. Weird.
Having moved down here, I notice that there are more Spurs around than any other club.

Having said that I'm impressed with how many locals support Brighton. The Spurs I know here look out for Brighton's results, one of them even has a ST at the Amex (as well as WHL, God knows how he gets away with that).

Brighton seems similar to Southampton in that respect. In fact when I spent time in the latter I can't recall EVER seeing a non-Saints scarf or top around town.

To the tune of We sang it

Oh Leicester City
It happened again
We fu*ked up your season
Right at the end

First it was Gareth
Then Stevie B
Gave you a scoreline
You couldn’t beleive

You tried to stop us
but look what you did
You turned Stevie Bergwijn
In to a YID

Into a YID
Into a YID
You turned Stevie Bergwijn
Into a YID

i read everything on this site, but write very little. But I fucking loved yesterday

Mate, watching those celebrations you can see the spirit in the team. Lucas pinching a hat, Lo Celso jumping on a stewards back, Stevie jumping to the crowd. I’m all for it.

Yeah, that was great to see. It’s the passion we seem to have been missing for a while.

Shout out to the BT Sport commentator that made the moment even better by screaming the living shit out of himself. Havent commented in a while but fucking hell I’ll remember this for the rest of my life.

“ROUND SCHMEICHEL AND INNNNNN”
Couldn’t have put it any better.
He came across as bias to me. Celebrated their goals a bit too much for my liking

:sonhmm:

Great win. If i had gone last night would have popped in a little mecca bingo near leicester ground to have a few. Popped in their a couple of years ago and needed to use the gents. They allowed us in and got club beer prices. £1.57 a pint. Think it was boxing day game when eriksen scored winner.

Back
Top Bottom