Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know much about Veretout but Salah once flopped in this league before he went to Serie A to develop. Sometimes young players come here before they are ready.

I’m not sure salah flopped here, he just didn’t really get a chance. Had he come to us from Basel he probably wouldn’t be the player he is now but he’d still be a good PL player. Whilst Vertout showed nothing at Villa so I think it would be a risk.

I know the ship has sailed on this one, especially with 4 managers having had the chance to work with him, but man was I pumped when we first signed him. He's teased us with his flashes of brilliance but it's sadly and ultimately much promise unfulfilled :pochunimpressed:

That ball flew off him utterly unintentional if Bergwijn don't anticipate how shit he is Lecister thump the ball away and win. I'll be for ever grateful for his inept influence. But trust me this new love for Doherty ends in tears. Sell now whilst the stock is high...

That can't be a criticism, he made the run to get into that position in the first place, he actually came on and affected the match.

Anyway he's obviously not good enough and if we get an offer we should sell but I'd have him over Emerson right now I know that for sure.

GloriousDeliriousInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

So it's looking increasingly like he's going to PSG on loan with the option to buy, and I believe they'll be paying the entirety of his wages. I'm in two minds really, should I go for prosecco or champagne to celebrate?

So it's looking increasingly like he's going to PSG on loan with the option to buy, and I believe they'll be paying the entirety of his wages. I'm in two minds really, should I go for prosecco or champagne to celebrate?
Don't pop your cork too soon.

It will be a great moment...maybe a chance of them keeping him in that shit league as a HG player, where he will actually speak the language (I am still convinced his English is brutal, I think he might be a bit thick) and he has some of his wee bum-chums with him, he might even start to give a fuck in his home country and start playing well.

Don't pop your cork too soon.

It will be a great moment...maybe a chance of them keeping him in that shit league as a HG player, where he will actually speak the language (I am still convinced his English is brutal, I think he might be a bit thick) and he has some of his wee bum-chums with him, he might even start to give a fuck in his home country and start playing well.
Oh he's definitely a bit thick, no doubt about that.

You have to be at least a bit thick if thousands of people booing you for walking off slowly makes you walk off even slower. Most people would understand that’s your cue to speed up, not slow down.

Don't know if that makes you thick, more so just totally unbothered by what other people think. I don't think he gives a shit.

Back
Top Bottom