Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah but we would be even more lucky if we had Raul Jimenez though. You know, that Wolves striker that has never scored 20 league goals in a season once.
One plays for wolves , while the other plays for us and we have been top 4 contenders and even title contenders (for a while ) upto a few years ago. Obviously our striker would have more goals.

Having said that, there is no comparing jimenez with kane , its just silly.

I’m a goon for saying that he had an 8/10 game and didn’t have the “perfect modern CF performance?” And that Kane wasn’t MOTM over Stevie B?

Mate, I’m an objective Spurs fan, not a Kane FC fan and do not overhype players.

:harrylol:
No you're a goon for posting this just after we score two goals in the last minute to win a game.

Source from ITK:

"Levy now wants 80 million for Bergjwin. No singings will be made this window given we are now good enough."

Sorry dude, but you are not a Spurs fan.

No you're a goon for posting this just after we score two goals in the last minute to win a game.

Agreed. Him and that other clown SammyPalace ain'tTottenham fans! Players like Harry Kane are rare and Spurs are lucky to have this great striker in their ranks. I would make him captain as he is for the England national team, a priviledge for any Tottenham footballer and something that lifts this club (and something the media and enemies of Spurs hate).

We've got 10 days to make something happen - clocks ticking. Sorry for wanting us to make moves and to try and secure that top 4 spot while we have the best manager we've had this century. If that makes me a goon, so be it.

It doesn't bother me if Kane misses chances. I'd rather him miss a few than us not create any as a team. He's a great finisher but isn't Aguero or Lewandowski class. When he's on it it's his overall game that sets him apart. Can you imagine either of the two above making that pass on the turn for Bergwijn's winner last night? Never gonna happen.

Harry is a wonderful player. Not just a wonderful striker. There's plenty of the latter around.

He cant. Hes fucking melting because kane is starting to find a bit of form
Finding a bit of form? lol

Kane vs Leicester: 10 shots, 1 goal, 2 big chances missed, 1 big chance created, 16x possession lost

Jota vs Woolwich: 2 shots, 2 goals, 0 big chances missed,1 big chance created, 9x possession lost

Let me know once Kane gets to that kind of efficiency and isn't wasteful.

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

It doesn't bother me if Kane misses chances. I'd rather him miss a few than us not create any as a team. He's a great finisher but isn't Aguero or Lewandowski class. When he's on it it's his overall game that sets him apart. Can you imagine either of the two above making that pass on the turn for Bergwijn's winner last night? Never gonna happen.

Harry is a wonderful player. Not just a wonderful striker. There's plenty of the latter around.
Lol you're saying Aguero and Lewandowski can't make Kane type of passes? Such delusion.

Mate, Lucas Moura (a guy you clearly don't rate), made a similar, if not better, pass to Kane in that same game. Are you praising Lucas for making that pass to Kane?

The only difference is that Kane scuffed his chance 50 yards over the goal whereas Berg took it nicely pass the keeper with a calm and composed finish.

Finding a bit of form? lol

Kane vs Leicester: 10 shots, 1 goal, 2 big chances missed, 1 big chance created, 16x possession lost

Jota vs Woolwich: 2 shots, 2 goals, 0 big chances missed,1 big chance created, 9x possession lost

Let me know once Kane gets to that kind of efficiency and isn't wasteful.

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan
Get back to me when jota has scored 234 goals for liverpool. 👍
conveniently left out kanes assist for the winner too.

He cant. Hes fucking melting because kane is starting to find a bit of form

The guy is an absolute wank towel.

Constantly calls people either delusional or a fanboy. This is a guy that has the username "NDomBadBoy", and genuinely thinks that Raul Jimenez is a better player than Kane.

Sammyspurs talks bollocks but he's clearly just a troll, and does it fairly well. NDomBadBoy actually completely believes what he types. He's an absolute cock womble of the highest order and just doesn't seem to get that people are often laughing at him. He's too idiotic to realise that he's nothing but the TFC village idiot.

One plays for wolves , while the other plays for us and we have been top 4 contenders and even title contenders (for a while ) upto a few years ago. Obviously our striker would have more goals.

Having said that, there is no comparing jimenez with kane , its just silly.

We're hardly that much better than Wolves. Actually, put Kane in there team and I don't think you would see much of a difference.

But pecker dick doesn't just compare them. He straight up believes Jimenez is better, because "xG", his only friend, tells him so.

Back
Top Bottom