Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm gonna do a complete 180 on this based on how shit our options are at RWB.

If AC thinks he's the man to do a job there then go make it happen. He can't possibly be worse than our current options and at 18-20m, if it doesn't work out its not the end of the world.

The wing backs seem so crucial to Contes system and at the minute we're offering sod all from the right.

This is not meant to be an attack at you but it was the last post I saw with this sentiment and it is one that I think that we have to move on from.

While improving the squad is good and needed, if we want to compete with the top teams we need to not bring in guys that are better than the crap we have but are actually top level players.

I will admit I get into this thinking as well often, especially with how crap our MF and CB's are, but while Traore might be better than what we have at RWB now, he is not close to the level of City, Chelsea, Liverpool and if we keep adding guys below their level it will be hard/impossible to catch them.

Buy Troare, sell or loan Tanganga. Move Emerson back to RCB to compete with Romero, have Troare and Doherty compete for the RWB role.

here we go batman GIF

When's the deadline for when he'll be eligible for the Chelsea match?

I assume they will do it afterwards since Wolves have no benefit letting him go before the final game is played before the international break. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him on the Wolves bench tomorrow against Brentford.

I assume they will do it afterwards since Wolves have no benefit letting him go before the final game is played before the international break. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him on the Wolves bench tomorrow against Brentford.
But if they are happy with the amount they are getting , then it wouldnt be wise risking an injury and fucking up the deal. They'd get less in the summer.

But if they are happy with the amount they are getting , then it wouldnt be wise risking an injury and fucking up the deal. They'd get less in the summer.

I don’t think they are desperate to sell him, he just wants out. I have seen it happen to a number of players we have gotten where they still play until the deal is done. All I am saying is don’t be surprised if they hold it till Monday, could be wrong but I have seen it before where a player has played, this forum has then acted like the deal is off only for the deal to happen days later.

Back
Top Bottom