Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm honestly baffled why so many of these no mark clubs from the middle of nowhere like Wolves and Leicester have such a weird chip on their shoulders when it comes to Spurs. I've literally never spent more than 3 minutes in my entire life thinking about Wolves. Go and worry about someone on your own level, like fucking Stoke City.
Its because they dont like cockneys. Thats it really.

Its because they dont like cockneys. Thats it really.
Bollocks! Why don't Leicester and Wolves (and their ilk) hate West Ham or Farcenal, or Chelsea or Millwall or Leyton Orient more then?

*Technically, only West Ham and Orient count as Cockneys... the 'rest of us' are mere London clubs... or is that what you meant? In which case, i'm calling it out: THAT'S COCKNEYIST!!!!

With the deal 99% certain, I think we can move on to discussing what his impact will be.

I think he will help us create more chances, which we'll utilise in a way Wolves didn't as long as neither Son or Kane get long term injuries.

But another issue with Adama is his stamina. It's important to not use him for 90 minutes each game, as he'd be fatigued and thus easy to deal with.
Emerson would sub on for him, who is solid RWB option but clearly can't attack.

So it will be vital that we also buy an attacking mid in this window. This gives us more tactical variety, as we can be dangerous with both 3-4-3 and 3-5-2.
Our current midfield 3 in the 3-5-2 is just not dangerous enough against most teams.

I think even if you take your view that he can create more goals for Kane and Son, the problem is that we need more goals than just those two and I don't see him creating goals for other players because we don't have the kind of players that will get on the end of his chances.

Like you said I think it is 99.9%, if not higher, that he comes so I hope that he does well but my concern still remains that I am not sure he does much to change our reliance on Kane and Son. Hopefully he does and is an amazing signing for us. It at least changes things up a bit.

Wasted on this tough crowd....
tumblr_oy8kjj7d0Z1qmob6ro1_500.gif

Bollocks! Why don't Leicester and Wolves (and their ilk) hate West Ham or Farcenal, or Chelsea or Millwall or Leyton Orient more then?

*Technically, only West Ham and Orient count as Cockneys... the 'rest of us' are mere London clubs... or is that what you meant? In which case, i'm calling it out: THAT'S COCKNEYIST!!!!
West ham are no more fucking cockneys than we are!
Have my 9years on here been in vain!!!!

A Cockney is someone born within the sound of the Bells of St Mary le Bow church,Cheapside,City of London.
Not someone born withing earshot of one of several churches in Bow(depending on which claret n blue buffoon you happening to be speaking to). West ham are not Cockneys,like us. They may have Cockney fans,like us. But then again so do Man Utd.
Nor are Leyton Orient
The only two clubs that may claim that are the shit up the road(but they were born in Woolwich)and maybe Millwall(doubtful).

Think traore will be a great signing tbh and looking to watch him play and cause mayhem like lennon did. Exciting player to watch. As for cockney issue been to loads of midlands away games and amount of times ive heard i/we hate cockneys. Even villa at home earlier this season we were walking to home end and got same remarks. Oh well.

Think traore will be a great signing tbh and looking to watch him play and cause mayhem like lennon did. Exciting player to watch. As for cockney issue been to loads of midlands away games and amount of times ive heard i/we hate cockneys. Even villa at home earlier this season we were walking to home end and got same remarks. Oh well.
Yeah, Northern and midland fans call us all Cockneys,which is fair enough. Always found the police past Stevenage reserved a special kind of hatred for any travelling London fans

Wait until he gets the baby oil out...
sooo I actually just bought baby oil a few days ago after getting a lap dance from a stripper (long story, I'm a girl who ended up at her friend's bachelor party) and asking her why her skin was so soft 😂 turns out baby oil and vanilla baby powder are the key

Coincidence? I think not 🤔

I think even if you take your view that he can create more goals for Kane and Son, the problem is that we need more goals than just those two and I don't see him creating goals for other players because we don't have the kind of players that will get on the end of his chances.

Like you said I think it is 99.9%, if not higher, that he comes so I hope that he does well but my concern still remains that I am not sure he does much to change our reliance on Kane and Son. Hopefully he does and is an amazing signing for us. It at least changes things up a bit.
It could create goals for Bergwijn too; for example Adama sprints down the wing, Kane holds his run, Adama cuts it back to him, Kane in space- through ball to Bergwijn, goal.

It definitely adds another dimension to our attack.

sooo I actually just bought baby oil a few days ago after getting a lap dance from a stripper (long story, I'm a girl who ended up at her friend's bachelor party) and asking her why her skin was so soft 😂 turns out baby oil and vanilla baby powder are the key

I think your posts will be getting plenty more attention now.

It could create goals for Bergwijn too; for example Adama sprints down the wing, Kane holds his run, Adama cuts it back to him, Kane in space- through ball to Bergwijn, goal.

It definitely adds another dimension to our attack.

I am not sure I see Bergwijn starting especially with Adama already in the squad.

Hi nice to meet you.

I think I must be going to the wrong parties. At the ones I go to you are the odd man out if you don't smell of piss.

Back
Top Bottom