Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If PSG's interest is at all sincere, there's basically no version of that deal we wouldn't be compelled to take, even a loan in which we're paying some of the salary.

Quite possibly. I wouldn’t be surprised though if it’s all teed up and we want to include a clause where he has to move there at the end of the loan, which is the right thing to do.

Although I suppose his contract is long enough that a 6 month contract gets him out from under the manager’s feet but it is just prolonging the problem.

It’s probably quite a complicated situation for everyone involved.

I'm baffled as to why Poch would want him back as he didn't exactly have a lot of time for him here... Seems like a move driven by their hierarchy not the coach... well, let's just hope it happens as it's best for all parties

I'm baffled as to why Poch would want him back as he didn't exactly have a lot of time for him here... Seems like a move driven by their hierarchy not the coach... well, let's just hope it happens as it's best for all parties

I don't think Poch, or any manager, has much say in the transfers at PSG.

But Poch didn't have a ton of time with Ndombele and did seem to potentially have a role in bringing him here.

Ndombele will do fine at PSG who are light years ahead of their league rivals. He's just not got the right mentality for the EPL. Works for PSG a French player at the French Champions, works for Spurs as we get shot of a player who is now a waste of a squad place.

Sad but when successive managers have all given up on him - he's not worth bothering with.

Hope and think Ndombele will be a massive hit (not a typo :rolleyes:) in Paris.
Maybe he is thinking about getting back into the France team for the WC?
He is a really talented footballer and let's hope he has some pride in himself left and earns himself a permanent transfer.

PSG is the perfect place for him. Will play a few minutes here and there to help with his highlight reel. Flat track bully.

I genuinely can’t stand the sight of him. So disappointed in how he’s turned out.

If PSG's interest is at all sincere, there's basically no version of that deal we wouldn't be compelled to take, even a loan in which we're paying some of the salary.

Absolutely. Cut those losses.

If he plays well there, there might even genuine offers for him this summer.

Albeit it may upset the Net Spend Champions gang, it would be nice to, like, not having pissed his entire fee away (refer: Lamela, Erik)

What a life, earn £200k a week for 2.5 years for absolutely doing fuck all and end up at PSG playing with Messi, Mbappe and Neymar in the City you were born in.

… only because he misses his flight to Paris on 31 January, the fat fuck.

:wansum:

It’s ok, there’s enough of us here to do one of those car relays like they do with stray dogs.
I’ll pick him up at the training ground and drive him into Kent, someone else can take him to the coast and throw him off the cliffs. He can swim to France from there.
It’ll be fine!

:tanguythumb:

Back
Top Bottom