Have we signed the Mighty Amrabat?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is a baked bean, do we need another?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%

• Total voters
Gold:

25-year-old Fiorentina's Sofyan Ambrabat is represented by the same agency - ICM Stellar Sports - as Gareth Bale, Ben Davies and Joe Rodon and his representatives are believed to have been looking for potential new clubs for him this month.

The Dutch-born Morocco international was a regular in his first season following his switch from Hellas Verona but has struggled for minutes during this campaign, with AC Milan also believed to be considering a move.

I've voted yes because he has to be better than Ndombele & GLC, who have done nothing most of the time.

Don't blame me if he's dogshit though, I never seen him play but if Conte likes him, let's see.

Gold:

25-year-old Fiorentina's Sofyan Ambrabat is represented by the same agency - ICM Stellar Sports - as Gareth Bale, Ben Davies and Joe Rodon and his representatives are believed to have been looking for potential new clubs for him this month.

The Dutch-born Morocco international was a regular in his first season following his switch from Hellas Verona but has struggled for minutes during this campaign, with AC Milan also believed to be considering a move.
I can picture him now desperately asking the Fiorentina chairman over breakfast, "anything from Milan?"

:roseunsure:

Expecting a fairly inconsequential loan spell with the club ultimately not picking up the option. Just hope the midfield gets fixed in summer.

Back
Top Bottom