Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t care that this player won’t wear our shirt but it’s so depressing that we have left an important deal late and then failed to sign the player once again. We have failed to deliver a player the manager wanted and will now have to scrabble around for someone else.

Our football operation is a complete shambles. No other club does their business in such an unconvincing way. Everyone misses out on players sometimes but I get the feeling that people at the club simply don’t understand how to sign a player properly.

Real Madrid Ronaldo GIF

Conte: Fabio, I want a RWB. Get me Traore.
Paratici: Adama, we'd like you to become our new RWB.
Traore: Sorry but I don't want to be a RWB.
Spurs fans: FUCK OFF LEVY YOU TIGHT BALD CUNT !!1!oneone!
Or...

Traore: Fantastic, where do I sign?

[months pass... summer becomes winter]

Paratici: Adama, long time no speak. We've started to think about considering the possibility of monitoring your situation further... still interested?
Traore: Sure

[three weeks of the transfer window pass]

Paratici: Almost there. We've started to think about considering the possibility of preparing an...
Traore: Let me stop you there. Barca just called...

Spurs fans: FUCK OFF LEVY YOU TIGHT BALD CUNT !!1!one

Now it makes more sense.

I don’t care that this player won’t wear our shirt but it’s so depressing that we have left an important deal late and then failed to sign the player once again. We have failed to deliver a player the manager wanted and will now have to scrabble around for someone else.

Our football operation is a complete shambles. No other club does their business in such an unconvincing way. Everyone misses out on players sometimes but I get the feeling that people at the club simply don’t understand how to sign a player properly.
Completely right.

EVERY club with the exception of City & PSG gets who they want (and at PSG there is serious scrutiny about Leondaro's business as being shite). The others have also "failed" massively, even the richest Club's in the World have been utter tragic in their transfer business (Barca + Man U). Chavs on the face of it look to be great in the market, but it's never reported on their utter failures of Barkley, Drinkwater, Bakayako, Torres, Morata, Pulisic, Kepa, Lukaku, Werner, Saul etc.etc.etc... They failed in their bid to get Kounde in the summer. They can afford to make massive mistakes where other clubs can't but it's the other club's mistakes that get called out not chavs).

Only 11 players have been permanently signed by PL Clubs so far this Window!!!!! (5 of those are at Watford for players that I guess will not have any impact on the first team (the highest spent of those is £4.5m on a reserve keeper!!).

If it's true that he didn't want to play RWB then I'm pretty sure Conte has gone right off him and we are right not to buy. We have enough square pegs for round holes already. As for the who..... literally who knows? It's a bit of a mess and wrapped up in outgoings but that is the reality for many clubs. Whether Conte is on board with that remains to be seen.
Sounds like bullshit.

" Hi Adama, you want to play RWB?"
" No"
next day "Hi Adama, have you changed your mind?"
"No"
We then keep 'negotiating' for weeks and keep asking him if hes changed his mind only for him to say no every day?

Paritici and Levy are such an embarassing duo. Complete laughing stock. In the end we deserve what we get, 1 trophy in 20+ years.

I don't think I was the only one on TFC convinced by twitter that AT was definitely signing for us last Friday so I'll wait until I hear that Barca have got rid of a couple before giving the latest rumours credence.
Gold has nothing to say about Traore on his twitter.

Gold on Tuesday:

Spurs are surprised at suggestions of a failed bid with claims that one is yet to be made amid the talks that have taken place.

Those around the player, who is keen on the switch, suggest that the deal is close and it's only a matter of time.

Other reports have claimed that Spurs are preparing a £20m bid but Wolves are holding out for £30m, but it is believed that £20m will be enough to seal the transfer.

Tottenham have been looking into the possibility of taking Traore on loan with a fee with a view to making his move permanent at the end of the loan period.

Traore: Sorry but I don't want to be a RWB.
Spurs fans: FUCK OFF LEVY YOU TIGHT BALD CUNT !!1!oneone!
Dont be idiotic. Then why did this drag on so long? Forget bald cunt, bald stupid cunt more like .

At least we still have Doherty

I don't think I was the only one on TFC convinced by twitter that AT was definitely signing for us last Friday so I'll wait until I hear that Barca have got rid of a couple before giving the latest rumours credence.
Gold has nothing to say about Traore on his twitter.

Gold on Tuesday:

Spurs are surprised at suggestions of a failed bid with claims that one is yet to be made amid the talks that have taken place.

Those around the player, who is keen on the switch, suggest that the deal is close and it's only a matter of time.

Other reports have claimed that Spurs are preparing a £20m bid but Wolves are holding out for £30m, but it is believed that £20m will be enough to seal the transfer.

Tottenham have been looking into the possibility of taking Traore on loan with a fee with a view to making his move permanent at the end of the loan period.

Well, it seems the nonsense that they weren’t willing to take a loan has well and truly been put to bed.

This transfer like so many just shows there are loads of people out there reporting on things they don’t know about or are spun a lie to report about. I’d hate to be involved in transfers unless I was the player getting all the money. There seems to be so much skullduggery nowadays.

Reality is who would want to come to our club, its a mess. Merry go round coaches and no investement because of the moron holding the purse strings. How we ended up consistently finishing top 4 and a champs league final to this?? We can't even attract £20 million players anymore and if we do they are just expensive flops and what makes it worse is woolwich spending £150 million and still looking to buy players in this window.

Back
Top Bottom