Have we signed Diaz yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guys highlights are out of this world. I therefore expect him to be a massive flop! :contethumb:
I think that's the kind of reverse psychology scouting that has gone into identifying Amrabat. Hitchen has decided that he thought all his previous signings looked good and turned out shite, so now he's found someone that looks dogshit in the hope he will actually do well.

I think that's the kind of reverse psychology scouting that has gone into identifying Amrabat. Hitchen has decided that he thought all his previous signings looked good and turned out shite, so now he's found someone that looks dogshit in the hope he will actually do well.
That's actually genius. No wonder Levy can't get rid of the guy, he's constantly adapting and thriving. He's clearly elite level

:thumbup:
Columbia v Peru 21:00 Friday

Columbia also play Argentina 23:30 on February 1.
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Is Diaz actually any good though? We all love an expensive player but his stats have that whiff of a player that might come to spurs and end up shite. If we spending 60M then Id rather get a raphinha.

Is Diaz legit? Who else is after him? Or is he somewhat fringe obscure like a 40M lo celso or a 50M ndombele?

Is Diaz actually any good though? We all love an expensive player but his stats have that whiff of a player that might come to spurs and end up shite. If we spending 60M then Id rather get a raphinha.

Is Diaz legit? Who else is after him? Or is he somewhat fringe obscure like a 40M lo celso or a 50M ndombele?
Not sure we are even genuinely after this guy.
We have at least a couple of Portugeezers on TFC? No word from them that we should buy him.
Ever heard of Darwin Nunez? He has better stats.

Definitely talented. But whether he has the mentality for the Premier League remains to be seen. But the fact that Liverpool have also been strongly linked with him is a good thing, as long as they don't actually bite the bullet and go in for him.

Not sure we are even genuinely after this guy.
We have at least a couple of Portugeezers on TFC? No word from them that we should buy him.
Ever heard of Darwin Nunez? He has better stats.

What? Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb has been talking this guy up all year.

I believe his biggest issue with the player was he would go to a bigger club than us.

Last edited:
I am not getting my hopes up with this lad (who am I kidding, subconciously I really want him here and will be heartbroken if it falls through just to make poker face and claim that I knew it all along), but generally thinking - lot of wonderful players coming from Portugal lately - Bernardo Silva (though had stop in France as well), Bruno Fernandes, Ruben Dias...

So their top talents seem to adapt well to EPL.
Unfortunate that we have only shopped in garbage bin in form of Gedson and Vinicius...

Back
Top Bottom