Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GET THIS BALD LITTLE CHEAPSKATE 2 BIT DICTACTOR OUT OF THIS BELOVED CLUB.

TAKE YOUR SHITE STADIUM, OVERPRICED TICKETS AND PONCEY BEERS WITH YOU!!

You’ve done good work in challenging circumstances.

It’s a real shame so many supporters want to win the transfer window and gain internet points more than they want to discuss football. That’s distorted the game but there’s a silent majority happy who support your work.

We’ll done chap.
(Watches the world burn)

I genuinely think this is the turning point for him.

I wonder how long he’ll be able to stay in power when the entire fan base turn on him and he has a stadium full of people screaming at him, calling him a cunt for 90 minutes every game.

Grossly overrated businessman.

Nobody can deny that ENIC has elevated the club to the fringes of 'Top Team' territory. However, our on pitch performance is at risk of hitting free fall if we lose Kane and Son.

We need to now take the next step if we want to force our way into the big boy club and that means a significant squad investment.

We made that investment - GLC, Ndombele, Sessegnon, Reguillon, PEH, Royal. Unfortunately the players we really needed to bind our midfield (GLC, Ndom) haven't worked out; and the wing backs aren't yet the level we need for Conte's system.

We need to suck it up; acknowledge the mistake and build. Get the players in that we really need and get KANE to sign a new contract.

It’s a real shame so many supporters want to win the transfer window and gain internet points more than they want to discuss football. That’s distorted the game but there’s a silent majority happy who support your work.

We’ll done chap.
(Watches the world burn)
Winning fuck all with supercunts who don't give a monkeys but for money.
Your out of touch sunshine or related to ugly little sod.

Thing is , we were at the “ big boys club “ & buggered it up my not investing at a time when it was crucial . The hiring department are also pretty crap

They would argue they invested in the stadium. I would rather they gave Poch a five year warchest.
There was money for Poch, it didn't all go into the stadium. And surely, the naming rights to the stadium would have paid for one or two at least? Shouldn't have to point out that a deal still hasn't been made here, levy still waiting on the NFL here. That conceited and dour YouTuber, Boy Hotspur (now :the football genius, sigh) did a few videos on it which are worth putting up with his smug facade to find out about.

Also, looking at the first post in this thread (which I appreciate is a bit out of date now but still) it shows how levy can't deal with pushing to the next stage when performing well. Fifth is the window with levy it seems (on average ish, with Poch over achieving a couple of seasons, but hear me out), so from mid table giants to fifth and now it seems settling into conference league with what's on the pitch, which appears to be an after thought following anything that can be thought up around the pitch.

I love the stadium yes but it is an embarrassment of riches. Conte, fuck yes. But it seems everything is being addressed except for what's on the pitch. Strikes me as a bit arse about tit, even if that is the final thing levy plans to put into place and everything has been building up to.

Also, Anchor Tennant is the equivalent of Boris saying, 'let the bodies pile high.' Apologies to politicise this but I think it's a good analogy.

Last edited:

I wonder how long he’ll be able to stay in power when the entire fan base turn on him and he has a stadium full of people screaming at him, calling him a cunt for 90 minutes every game.

That won't bother him, the only way he goes is if someone buys the club.

Well considering that’s never going to happen I’d suggest he’ll stay around for a while.

We’ll done chap.
(Watches the world burn)
Huge respect to you sir :adesalute:

A member of the Daniel Levy fan club prepared to well and truly nail his colours to the mast.

How can anyone still defend this man. We needed reinforcements this month and rather than prepare and start contacting them at the beginning of the month we wait to try and save 5p. Money is all levy, Lewis and enic care about. The footballing side of things is secondary. Back to mid table obscurity

Too many people have lost all sense of perspective here, they are so rabidly anti Levy they’ve become irrational. It’s well known that transfers in and out are the responsibility of Paratici, this window good or bad is 100% owned by him.

There’s plenty to criticise Levy for but the fact we’ve got £millions hanging around like bad smells is nothing to do with him.

How can anyone still defend this man. We needed reinforcements this month and rather than prepare and start contacting them at the beginning of the month we wait to try and save 5p. Money is all levy, Lewis and enic care about. The footballing side of things is secondary. Back to mid table obscurity
you got that wrong the DoF should have been lining everything up in Nov/Dec ready to move as soon as window open
what has the DoF been doing since the summer ?

Back
Top Bottom