Have we signed Diaz yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had to be those slimy agent rimming cunt dippers.

The sooner Paratici realises that we aren't Juventus and decent players arent going to wait whilst we play hard to get the better.

There is absolutely zero chance Paratici has 100% control of transfers because he is fast becoming a laughing stock. This stinks entirely of Mr Big Master of Negotiations.

Probably brought in to spend the Kane money, at Sell to Buy FC his position is a joke.

May I be the first of many:
Silky-Frank-Avocet-size-restricted.gif

I’m leaving the country tomorrow for ten days and thank fuck I am. This is depressing along with all of the other “misses”. I know we have to wait and see but so much of our “dealings” smacks of penny pinching shithousery it is hard to make a case in defence of those supposedly looking after transfers.

The difference between a big club and a small club.

If Conte hasn't walked by the summer I'll genuinely be shocked.
The saving grace is that Rangnick is being offered a long term contract as ManU manager, Conte is unlikely to find another decent club in PL in the near future - all the jobs seem secure

As usual Spurs are used as a stalking horse to get the deal the player and agent want. Offered to Spurs Levy offers a hire purchase agreement and his mums old bird cage. Liverpool trump up the money required (albeit without a bird cage) and hey presto they get the player. Personally I’m not too bothered as I don’t think he is anywhere near as good as Sonny

Can you absolute cunts stop creating a thread for every player we are linked to, it's a curse.
pages and pages fir what? The answer is fucking NO! Have they signed yet? NO! Will they ever sign? For us? NO!

We haven’t signed him (whoever he might be) that is always the answer. We low balled for a week or more then a bigger/richer /more professionally run club signed the player for a realistic fee. Fucking hate how shit our club is nowadays.

Not even vaguely surprised. The second I read they were interested the other day, I figured that’s it. Either we throw a shit load of cash and perks at such a high profile target from day one, or don’t even bother. The haggling game does not work when an actual top club is also interested.

All that said, I don’t think he was a priority signing. Where’s the RB? The Playmaker? The proper striker? Why is Doc still here? And Dele? And Ndombele? Who is Ambabata or whatever the fuck his name is? Is he going to give us that extra percent that Tripps mentioned Dembele provided?

Conte has made his feelings crystal clear and we, as usual, don’t appear to be listening to him.

This is what you get when you wait till the last minute to make that 5-10% saving. Other club comes in just slams down the money thats asked.
Time for ppl to realize that this club will never buy top shelf players that are even remotely linked any other top 6 club. Best we will get is players over everton and palace.

Last edited:
As usual Spurs are used as a stalking horse to get the deal the player and agent want. Offered to Spurs Levy offers a hire purchase agreement and his mums old bird cage. Liverpool trump up the money required (albeit without a bird cage) and hey presto they get the player. Personally I’m not too bothered as I don’t think he is anywhere near as good as Sonny
This sort of thing will only get worse with the oil rich 3 snapping every good player up.

Back
Top Bottom