Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Comms are pronouncing it wrong....

It's not "Ben-tan-cur"

.......It's "Tottenham Hotspur's future multi-title winning GOAT; Rodrigo Bentancur"!

Just looked up that Pellistri bloke who is having a really great game, turns out United signed him this past summer

:contefacepalm2:

Signed him Oct 2020.

"So far, not so good. Pellistri spent three months with United’s under-23s, and then has spent the last 12 months picking up experience at Alaves, a loan which now looks like it is wasting his time.

Pellistri has started only six La Liga games this season and has not completed 90 minutes even once. Alaves hired a new manager in December, and he has not started a game since."

Was looking for this game since sunday, only time I watch TV is to see Spurs play or another game, no more than let's say, 6 hours a week. And what happened when I want to see the game? FUCKING DIRECTV IS FUCKING OFF. FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS. I WILL CANCEL THIS SHITE.

Can't believe I am rooting for... Uruguay.
Not seen much of our boy.
A couple of good tackles and back passes. ...and a goal!!!
Apart from the goal he scored of course.... FIXED!
....or did you get into the ground 2 minutes late?????

If he can do this against the likes of Venezuela just think what he could do against Oil Money FC!
Venezuela... Oil Money FC...

4b6FGqA.gif

Back
Top Bottom