Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Emerson will survive the cut in the summer...... He's young, coach-able and can prove useful as a squad member at the very least (maybe even as a back-up RCB).

Doherty is 30 and has only had a handful of decent games in 2 years.
Do you agree Emerson is a god awful middle third player / RWB?

Paul Hogan has a big cock anyway!
Linda Kozlowski thought so.

e64b066863ba8b0e1e2836360fcfb7e1

The idea of playing Kulusevski at RWB is just depressing, like when Poch lined up Son at LWB that one time. And if it HAD to be done I'd much rather have Lucas playing there with Kulu at RW. Even then I'd still only do it if we were chasing a goal in a must-win game.

A lot folks are ragging on Emerson but he seems ok to me- I mean he's young and learning still., right? I feel like with another half a season with Conte he can step up to a higher level of attacking play. Also makes me wish we had a buyback for KWP- he would have been a nice 2nd choice RWB for us. Maybe if Newcastle are relegated we can grab Trippier in the summer?

Everyone seems to want us to compete with Chelsea and Man City immediately- I don't really understand that as I don't think it's realistic. We need to expect some tough games (losses) and at least another season of hard work (including in the transfer market) before we can hope to really challenge them.

He's got a footballing brain. Unlike Moura and Bergwijn etc. (not saying they don't have other strengths)

Harry will enjoy him.
Part of the reason he looks slow is because he quite obviously plays with his head up. We have more than enough speedsters in the team, will be nice to see someone with a bit of guile.

And hopefully will help us against the proverbial parked bus.

On the ball stuff will come, even in his short time on the pitch you saw his touch and his delivery become more sure after a couple of awkward early moments. Off the ball stuff, both in terms of where to be when we’re attacking but what to do when we’re out of possession, already both look spot on.

Seems an intelligent player and offers something different from what we have cutting in on his left foot. Curious to see more.

A bit too unselfish but that's to be expected from a 21 year old in his first game . But he got himself into dangerous positions a few times and passed with good precision. If Kane and Bergwijn had been sharp he could have had 2 assists.

Good start, showed more in the second half than Lucas

Last edited:
Love the fact that he can play on the right and can cut onto his left and have a go. Son is the only other player on our team that can offer that, but he plays out on the left... so think this attribute will be really useful to mix things up and make things less predictable.

The idea of playing Kulusevski at RWB is just depressing, like when Poch lined up Son at LWB that one time. And if it HAD to be done I'd much rather have Lucas playing there with Kulu at RW. Even then I'd still only do it if we were chasing a goal in a must-win game.

A lot folks are ragging on Emerson but he seems ok to me- I mean he's young and learning still., right? I feel like with another half a season with Conte he can step up to a higher level of attacking play. Also makes me wish we had a buyback for KWP- he would have been a nice 2nd choice RWB for us. Maybe if Newcastle are relegated we can grab Trippier in the summer?

Everyone seems to want us to compete with Chelsea and Man City immediately- I don't really understand that as I don't think it's realistic. We need to expect some tough games (losses) and at least another season of hard work (including in the transfer market) before we can hope to really challenge them.
When I heard Conte suggest this about Kulu playing RB, I immediately thought bloody hell I bet the guys delighted at the thought of this idea :contelol:

Back
Top Bottom