FA CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool, Chelsea and City all stay away from each other.
The last 8 onwards will be tough. Beat Boro and we'll have to go through more than one of them more than likely, in order to go all the way.

And I only trust us to do okay against City.

Tough draw they will be up for it-as long as we show up we should have too much for them
Playing Leeds away Sunday before and Everton at home the Monday after so if there is a TV game on the Thursday wouldn’t be surprised if it’s us

Correction whilst trying to plan my diary for our 11 day tour of the north realised the Leeds game is on the Saturday before this game

Last edited:
If this isn’t a rigged draw to keep all the premier league clubs in for blockbuster quarter and semi finals while placating the lower league sides with home gate receipts in big ties then I’ll be damned.

What’s the bet that as long as the ties all go with favourite, the big PL sides will be kept apart in the quarters and we’ll end up with City v Liverpool and Chelsea v Spurs in the semi finals

Liverpool, Chelsea and City all stay away from each other.
The last 8 onwards will be tough. Beat Boro and we'll have to go through more than one of them more than likely, in order to go all the way.

And I only trust us to do okay against City.
I’m certain the FA is fixed nowadays to discreetly keep big sides apart. Always seemed there would be top of the table clashes early on in the cup.

FA Cup Fifth Round Draw in full
  • Luton Town vs Chelsea
  • Crystal Palace vs Stoke City
  • Peterborough vs Man City
  • Liverpool or Cardiff vs Norwich City
  • Southampton vs West Ham
  • Middlesbrough vs Tottenham
  • Nottingham Forest or Leicester vs Huddersfield
  • Everton vs Bournemouth or Boreham Wood

I just want to avoid Chelsea throughout the whole cup. We literally can’t get any sort of result against them under Tuchel , so it’s best we avoid them altogether and hope if we get through, another of the big boys will knock the bastards out. I would honestly rather face Liverpool or City than Chelsea

I just want to avoid Chelsea throughout the whole cup. We literally can’t get any sort of result against them under Tuchel , so it’s best we avoid them altogether and hope if we get through, another of the big boys will knock the bastards out. I would honestly rather face Liverpool or City than Chelsea

So painfully true unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom