FA CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we have our strongest team available and give 100%...and no ref/VAR stitch-up...we'll win. As simple as that.

Hopefully one or two big boys get knocked out in the meantime...despite the FA's best effort to ensure cracking quarters/semis.

Would have taken that both hands before a ball was drawn
All those balls make me dizzy!
pants jr GIF

Just noticed that Boreham Todeath beat Bournemouth!

Luton Town v Chelsea

Crystal Palace v Stoke City

Peterborough United v Manchester City

Liverpool v Norwich City

Southampton v West Ham

Middlesbrough v Tottenham

Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Town

Everton v Boreham Wood

Went to re-check the draw after Boreham pulled off the upset. I was kinda hoping that they'd been drawn against Forest.

Boreham making it this far, AND the next round containing Nottingham FOREST vs Boreham WOOD would have been a glitch and confirmed the matrix :contetellmemore:

Went to re-check the draw after Boreham pulled off the upset. I was kinda hoping that they'd been drawn against Forest.

Boreham making it this far, AND the next round containing Nottingham FOREST vs Boreham WOOD would have been a glitch and confirmed the matrix
I predict a tree-tree draw.

I think we were the first to beat them at the “Fortress Riverside”. That would be enough to piss them off for 1000 years.
Yep 1995, was there.
Beat them the season after as well, and were singing 'We beat the Middlesbrough again, Down By The Riverside'.
Went on a poor run there after that though.

Went twice to Ayresome Park, a draw in 1989 and a bad defeat in 1993.

Will also be going to this one . I hope the tickets aren’t too cheap otherwise the ticketing points hoarders will just buy them and not bother turning up ( plenty of empty seats when we played there in Jan 2020- even though our allocation was completely ‘sold out’)

Back
Top Bottom