Prison FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When me and my brother in law were walking to the ground after our Colombian meat marathon we saw a Muslim shopkeeper struggling to put her stuff away. One of the large clothes racks had blown over sending the clothes and bags on it everywhere. We just stopped and picked it all up for her and put it back on the rack. She was very grateful. For some strange reason I didn't feel the need to film it for Twitter or stream it on Facebook live for likes. It was just an act of human decency.

Last edited:
Yep, I would bet my house that this cunt has done this to that poor cat before. Honestly I welled up watching that video. I'm not a big cat lover - some of them are sly little shits, but none of them deserve that. All pets deserve love and attention.

If you don't want to look after your pet, don't fucking get one. Would love for someone to do the same to him.

In fairness to west ham (or their fans on kumb at least), he's been almost unanimously condemned - most of their lot saying they'd rather he had his contract ripped up, and his spot taken up by a youth player etc.

If I were one of his colleagues, I'd never want to play on the same pitch as him again.
I do think someone will nail the twat!

Yep, I would bet my house that this cunt has done this to that poor cat before. Honestly I welled up watching that video. I'm not a big cat lover - some of them are sly little shits, but none of them deserve that. All pets deserve love and attention.

If you don't want to look after your pet, don't fucking get one. Would love for someone to do the same to him.

In fairness to west ham (or their fans on kumb at least), he's been almost unanimously condemned - most of their lot saying they'd rather he had his contract ripped up, and his spot taken up by a youth player etc.

If I were one of his colleagues, I'd never want to play on the same pitch as him again.

If you are not even a cat lover and you welled up, then I’m 100% avoiding this video. I refuse to watch any videos of animals getting abused. Disgusting act by a cowardly individual. If Westham had any class, they would rip up his contract and sack him off. How is kicking a defenceless animal any different to kicking a person? If he been caught on social media booting an innocent person on the street, he would be rightly arrested and probably sacked. How the fuck is this any different? This whole attitude of animals are lower, so hurting them shouldn’t be considered as bad needs changing asap

When me and my brother in law were walking to the ground after our meat Colombian meat marathon we saw a Muslim shopkeeper struggling to put her stuff away. One of the large clothes racks had blown over sending the clothes and bags on it everywhere. We just stopped and picked it all up for her and put it back on the rack. She was very grateful. For some strange reason I didn't feel the need to film it for Twitter or stream it on Facebook live for likes. It was just an act of human decency.
Exactly. I find that anyone publicising supposed acts of kindness on social media pretty much diminishes the act.

After George Michael died it was revealed that he gave a fortune to charity and never felt the need to tell anyone. That's legitimate kindness and I respect him tremendously.

If you are not even a cat lover and you welled up, then I’m 100% avoiding this video. I refuse to watch any videos of animals getting abused. Disgusting act by a cowardly individual. If Westham had any class, they would rip up his contract and sack him off. How is kicking a defenceless animal any different to kicking a person? If he been caught on social media booting an innocent person on the street, he would be rightly arrested and probably sacked. How the fuck is this any different? This whole attitude of animals are lower, so hurting them shouldn’t be considered as bad needs changing asap

I'm a dog person rather than a cat lover but I refuse to watch any videos of cruelty to any animals. They make me incandescent with rage and I want to kill the perpetrators.

Exactly. I find that anyone publicising supposed acts of kindness on social media pretty much diminishes the act.

After George Michael died it was revealed that he gave a fortune to charity and never felt the need to tell anyone. That's legitimate kindness and I respect him tremendously.

I kind of agree and disagree.

Yes, it does diminish the act if done purely for 'likes' etc, but then again, I'd much rather see acts of kindness than acts of violence on camera, tbh, and part of me thinks 'well, so long as someone is being helped, does it really matter?'

Obviously the purest 'acts of kindness' videos are the ones which are caught accidentally (few and far between).

That said, I reserve the right to laugh insanely at chav instant karma videos on youtube.

I kind of agree and disagree.

Yes, it does diminish the act if done purely for 'likes' etc, but then again, I'd much rather see acts of kindness than acts of violence on camera, tbh, and part of me thinks 'well, so long as someone is being helped, does it really matter?'

Obviously the purest 'acts of kindness' videos are the ones which are caught accidentally (few and far between).

That said, I reserve the right to laugh insanely at chav instant karma videos on youtube.
fail.gif

I'd like to put Zouma in a room with a hungry big cat, say a tiger, and see how he gets on. Vile actions which suggests a depraved personality streak.

Last edited:
you should read life at the bottom by Theodore Dalrymple. Basically he lays out the case that Britain just isn't a very nice place with more than its fair share of brutes and lack of civility. Being very able to compare it to somewhere like here (Spain) I'd totally concur.

Edit: this should give you a taste:
I pretty much live between the U.K. and Spain

I don’t concur

you should read life at the bottom by Theodore Dalrymple. Basically he lays out the case that Britain just isn't a very nice place with more than its fair share of brutes and lack of civility. Being very able to compare it to somewhere like here (Spain) I'd totally concur.

Edit: this should give you a taste:
Not sure about this book or the author. But I 100% think the British and in particular English society has a very odd unhinged aggression at its core. It lionises brutality and thuggishness and sees recourse to violence as the solution to almost every problem.

Its deeply anti intellectual and is very short on basic civility. Without wishing to pick on anyone have a look at all the responses to the Zouma video where the offended seem to think violence toward him is some how appropriate. Its not, its a circular firing squad and its why we are here in the first place.

Then we need a long look at our recreational drug and alcohol use.

Not sure about this book or the author. But I 100% think the British and in particular English society has a very odd unhinged aggression at its core. It lionises brutality and thuggishness and sees recourse to violence as the solution to almost every problem.

Its deeply anti intellectual and is very short on basic civility. Without wishing to pick on anyone have a look at all the responses to the Zouma video where the offended seem to think violence toward him is some how appropriate. Its not, its a circular firing squad and its why we are here in the first place.

Then we need a long look at our recreational drug and alcohol use.
It's funny how a lot of Americans think of the English as tea-drinking toffs with bowler hats and monocles.

There's actually a lot of violent pieces of shit here.

Generally I still think the majority are good people, but then I read a story about two kids being attacked with bolt cutters a ten minute walk from my home.

Status symbol isn't it. I think it was one of those expensive Bengals.

anecdotal evidence. I know both countries very well personally. tourists do get mugged because they stand out like a sore thumb and put themselves in vulnerable situations. I do not.
Barcelona is the only place I have feared for my Asian wife's safety. There were actually graffiti signs warning people off certain streets because they were racist. We have travelled every where.

Barcelona is the only place I have feared for my Asian wife's safety. There were actually graffiti signs warning people off certain streets because they were racist. We have travelled every where.
My ex is North Korean and she got a lot of abuse when we were in Lagos/Portugal.

I guess there are wankers everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom