Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

its-alright-i-guess.jpg

Wow I'm genuinely surprised :sneaky: Would have thought someone as vocal as you on the internet would have been all over it.

As for me...No but there's reason for me to go though is there.
Far more important things in my life than taking a day off work and a 280 mile round trip to attend a protest that would achieve fuck all.

But massive respect to those who did.

I'll keep to making my feelings known through the wonderful platform that is the fighting cock.
If that's OK with you , of course

Far more important things in my life than taking a day off work and a 280 mile round trip to attend a protest that would achieve fuck all.

But massive respect to those who did.

I'll keep to making my feelings known through the wonderful platform that is the fighting cock.
If that's OK with you , of course

Being an Internet Warrior and an online gangsta is a rather convienent and easy position to take up.

That's a fair point.

But for some, it's also unfair to let their feelings toward the owners take away their love of the match day experience they've become accustomed to over years or decades.

I fully support those who make their feelings known in the stadium and those who choose to stay away.

Spurs supporters are Spurs supporters. Not ENIC supporters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom