Ajax - The Jewish Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha, wtf? Really? And it was only later he realised this was wrong? Surely the fun is in that it is obviously wrong? Otherwise WTF is going on in their heads? Honestly, wtaf?

Giving it some thought, possible options:

"She'll fall in love with me once she sees my slightly-bigger-than-average pecker"
"She says she likes vulnerable guys... fuck it. *ziiiip*"
"Nothing says 'I want you' like a dick-pic"
"Shit! I forgot to press 'switch to face-cam'"
I'm glad you raise this. Come guys and any girls full honesty has this ever ever worked. Never done it so honestly can't believe it has. What are these people on.

I'm glad you raise this. Come guys and any girls full honesty has this ever ever worked. Never done it so honestly can't believe it has. What are these people on.
I know, we joke about it alot during online games, it's part of laddish culture, but I'm going to have to ask if and why anyone has actually done it. I can't imagine it's ever worked, tbh. But you don't have to be male to be a fucking nutter, so who knows?

EDIT: Shotgunofmichalebrow Shotgunofmichalebrow I'm not sure it's ever going to be a good idea for any woman to own up to this one. Would be royally screwing over all women forevermore.

I know, we joke about it alot during online games, it's part of laddish culture, but I'm going to have to ask if and why anyone has actually done it. I can't imagine it's ever worked, tbh. But you don't have to be male to be a fucking nutter, so who knows?

EDIT: Shotgunofmichalebrow Shotgunofmichalebrow I'm not sure it's ever going to be a good idea for any woman to own up to this one. Would be royally screwing over all women forevermore.
Yeah she would have to be very brave. My experience of women is they just aren't wired this way. Its a gay male thing I would guess. Mens actual junk isn't much of a deal breaker or maker for women.

I Tell you what let's ask the Queen of TFC.
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman TottsAmazeballs TottsAmazeballs wants to ask you I question. I tried to talk him out of it but he insisted!

Yeah she would have to be very brave. My experience of women is they just aren't wired this way. Its a gay male thing I would guess. Mens actual junk isn't much of a deal breaker or maker for women.

I Tell you what let's ask the Queen of TFC.
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman TottsAmazeballs TottsAmazeballs wants to ask you I question. I tried to talk him out of it but he insisted!
Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman This is the only dickpic I've ever sent!

1351.jpg

Haha, wtf? Really? And it was only later he realised this was wrong? Surely the fun is in that it is obviously wrong? Otherwise WTF is going on in their heads? Honestly, wtaf?

Giving it some thought, possible options:

"She'll fall in love with me once she sees my slightly-bigger-than-average pecker"
"She says she likes vulnerable guys... fuck it. *ziiiip*"
"Nothing says 'I want you' like a dick-pic"
"Shit! I forgot to press 'switch to face-cam'"

p.s. About time we got a trophy for not having racists, sex-abusers and nonces at the club.

DescriptiveRashAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif
None that we know of (apart from David Pleat, or was that only when he was at Luton?)

I'm just glad I did my courting before this was a thing! Seriously, I'd be mortified if a guy sent me a dickpic, and would give them a wide berth after showing them up in public!

What an impressive youth academy Ajax has. Apart from Barcelona, there is no youth academy in Europe that can match their "assembly band" production of talent. Below are the best players from their academy since the 1970s (and, yes, I may have forgotten 1 or 2 players but the very best are there)

Ajax Youth academy

GK
: Maarten Stekelenburg, Edwin van der Saar, Kenneth Vermeer,

LB: Mitchel Bakker, Urby Emanuelson, Richard Wietschge,
LC: Sven Botman, Daley Blind, Jan Vertonghen,
RC: Matthijs de Ligt, Jurriën Timber,Toby Alderweireld, John Heitinga, Frank Rijkaard, Frank de Boer, Barry Hulshoff, Ruud Krol,
RB: Devyne Rensch, Kenny Tete, Sergiño Dest, Noussair Mazraoui, Joël Veltman, Gregory van der Wiel, Michael Reiziger, Wim Suurbier,

DM: Edgar Davids, Nigel de Jong,
CM: Ryan Gravenberch, Danny van de Beek, Davy Klaassen, Wesley Sneijder, Clarence Seedorf, Ronald de Boer, Aron Winter, Arie Haan,
OM: Rafael van der Vaart, Gerarld Vanenburg,

LF: Noa Lang, Justin Kluivert, Andy van der Meyde, John van’t Schip, Johnny Rep, Sjaak Swart,
CF: Johan Cruijff, Donyell Malen, Patrick Kluivert,Ryan Babel, Dennis Bergkamp, Wim Kieft, Marco van Basten, John Bosman, Rinus Michels,
RF: Bryan Roy, Rob Wietschge, Simon Tahamata, Piet Keizer,

Last edited:
What an impressive youth academy Ajax has. Apart from Barcelona, there is no youth academy in Europe that can match their "assembly band" production of talent. Below are the best players from their academy since the 1970s (and, yes, I may have forgotten 1 or 2 players but the very best are there)

Ajax Youth academy

GK
: Maarten Stekelenburg, Edwin van der Saar, Kenneth Vermeer,

LB: Mitchel Bakker, Urby Emanuelson, Richard Wietschge,
LC: Sven Botman, Daley Blind, Jan Vertonghen,
RC: Matthijs de Ligt, Jurriën Timber,Toby Alderweireld, John Heitinga, Frank Rijkaard, Frank de Boer, Barry Hulshoff, Ruud Krol,
RB: Devyne Rensch, Kenny Tete, Sergiño Dest, Noussair Mazraoui, Joël Veltman, Gregory van der Wiel, Michael Reiziger, Wim Suurbier,

DM: Edgar Davids, Nigel de Jong,
CM: Ryan Gravenberch, Danny van de Beek, Davy Klaassen, Wesley Sneijder, Clarence Seedorf, Ronald de Boer, Aron Winter, Arie Haan,
OM: Rafael van der Vaart, Gerarld Vanenburg,

LF: Noa Lang, Anwar El Ghazi, Justin Kluivert, Andy van der Meyde, John van’t Schip, Johnny Rep, Sjaak Swart,
CF: Johan Cruijff, Donyell Malen, Patrick Kluivert,Ryan Babel, Dennis Bergkamp, Wim Kieft, Marco van Basten, John Bosman, Rinus Michels,
RF: Bryan Roy, Rob Wietschge, Simon Tahamata, Piet Keizer,
Frenkie de Jong, Steven Bergwijn, Donyell Malen.

Frenkie de Jong, Steven Bergwijn, Donyell Malen.
The reason why I didn't include Frenkie de Jong was that he'd spent most of his career at Willem II; and although he did join Ajax at 17 I personally don't give much credit to the Ajax academy in this case (but the 1st team, yes, did indeed "develop" him into the star he is today)
However, Donyell Malen was included on that list

Last edited:
S
The reason why I didn't include de Jong was that he'd spent most of his career at Willem II; and although he did join Ajax at 17 I personally don't give much credit to the Ajax academy in this case (but the 1st team, yes, did indeed "develop" him).
Same goes for instance for El Ghazi, he joined Ajax from Sparta when he was 17.

S

Same goes for instance for El Ghazi, he joined Ajax from Sparta when he was 17.
True actually, and he was closer to 18... so, yes, I should not have double-checked him but I nicked that name of another site where he was listed as an Ajax academy player (no, I did not nick all the names from that list...)

Ajax ban signs asking players for their shirts​

Reuters

About fucking time. Hope more clubs follow suit. Tired of that begging shit and the parents who are okay with it. Another ridiculous modern trend.

Reuters

About fucking time. Hope more clubs follow suit. Tired of that begging shit and the parents who are okay with it. Another ridiculous modern trend.

Amen.....

What were the reasons they stated?

(Link's a duffer.....)

Reuters

Took me about 5 attemps to understand the headline. Fucking hell.

Guy in a whatsapp group once sent a full body dick pic including his gormless mug to the lads by mistake accompanied by "he's waiting for you when you get back" message to go with his distinctly average looking nob.

I don't think I've ever witnessed such a prolonged savaging as he got. Including his face in the pic was probably the biggest error. To date, alongside dozens of superbly executed photoshops, and nicknames like tic-tac, bite-size and (my personal fave) half-man, he's never really recovered tbh. Lol

Ajax have launched an investigation regarding a potential conflict of interest involving their technical director, Sven Mislintat, and a recent player acquisition facilitated by a German agency that has stakes in Mislintat's private company.

Back
Top Bottom