Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, we're a clusterfuck now and will be until Levy either tears up his playbook and appoints someone who knows what they're doing to run everything or just fucks off and we start from scratch.

I fear it's going to get worse before it gets better, if it gets better at all...
You have Conte, who is a beast though. If they listen to him, things WILL will get better.
Problem is, if they DON'T, Conte is known for bolting in a heartbeat, so...

Had to sign up to specifically tell you that if you think Bentancur is a “technician” and “comfortable on the ball”, you either have very very low standards (no offense) or you are in for a big surprise whenever his first fifteen minutes of form are over.

I’ve watched all 180-something games he played with us, half of them live at the stadium, and I hardly remember another supposedly decent midfielder being so terrible with the ball. He will lose possession regularly and he will cost you games. Only chance of playing him is by giving him zero responsibility whatsoever with the ball and possibly have someone decent next to him he can refer to.

He had some positive stretches with us as well, just enough to give you hope, then years would pass and you’d still be there hoping.

There was a time when he looked like a crack, but he turned out to be too poor with the ball and too lacking in positional awareness to make it in Europe at high levels.

Maybe Conte can revitalize him, otherwise you get what you pay for (in this case, a 20 mil reserve).

Kulu on the other hand has promise and I was sorry to see him go. He can do well in PL. A bit weak mentally but there’s Conte for that…
I am also a Juventus fan. I disagree with your judgment on Bentancur. The boy is 24 and played 2 years at Boca + 4 years at Juventus. He is also a regular player of the Uruguay national team. Apart from his mistake against Porto in CL in general, Juventus have had an involution from Sarri (foreign body) to Pirlo (good but zero experience). Nobody says it's Xavi, but (in my opinion) Juventus wasn't the mistake, so much so that in Allegri I he was a protégé.

Greetings heathens.

The church of T'Kulu is now open to applications.

Preference to lawyers with knowledge of tax perks for religious communities. That, and females in the Lady Karren Brady segment.

Your guru and your Call of T'Kulu awaits you.

Last edited:
He's slow and weird and intelligent and hard to defend and I love him.

He's very awkward to watch but was decisive today in the final third and you can't argue with it at all. Good decision in the end from Conte to drop out Lucas, we had 3 footballers today, rather than the usual 2, who were making good choices more often than not.

I'm still not sure about him. But today was great.

HE’S TOO SLOW!!!!!!!

I thought he was fantastic today, he really complemented Kane and Son. It was clear on his debut that he could pick a pass and had potential.

Back
Top Bottom