Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like a clever player, needs to be when you don’t have out and out pace.

EYfHsinXYAAqgsx.jpg

Did well today overall though is still clearly coming to terms with the pace of the football here, and how much most teams will press him. A nice alternative to the pace and directness of Moura and Bergwijn.

Dejan was just interviewed by Swedish TV and when asked if he was surprised about starting he responded with "Nah, when I joined I looked at the schedule and told myself that I'd earn my first start by the time of the City game. And here I am".

Love it.

Fair play to this guy and bentacur. Iv called them bench warmers. C level players. Reserves. It wasnt personal and all to do with Enic and Levy. Great performance by both. More heart shown in this game than Winks etc in their entire careers.

I wont get too carried away because its early days but if they play with this much energy and heart every week then they will do fine

Back
Top Bottom