Foden

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's also legally bogus. Force has to be proportionate in law for it to be in self defence.So being pushed in the chest by a middle aged woman is NOT proof she 'asked' to be punched in the face. As I said they are outting themselves.
Correct. The granny-bashers are clearly finding that concept very difficult to understand.

You don't beat up a grandmother after she pushes you in retaliation for calling her son a cunt. Repeatedly. They had already been abusive towards him and his missus and wanted to carry it on. She's trying to end it and tell them to fuck off and then one sad cunt tries to break her jaw.

Correct. The granny-bashers are clearly finding that concept very difficult to understand.

You don't beat up a grandmother after she pushes you in retaliation for calling her son a cunt. Repeatedly. They had already been abusive towards him and his missus and wanted to carry it on. She's trying to end it and tell them to fuck off and then one sad cunt tries to break her jaw.
It's mind boggling that I'm having to explain this. Not to some of the vermin on here but hither to people I thought were decent. I suspect some (not the cunts) have not watched it fully.

I don’t agree with your style but I completely agree with your point. I don’t understand how anyone can defend these people who got pissed up, abused foden and then went for a literal grandma with a haymaker. Those people were fucking nasty and their defenders are nuts

Defending granny-bashers? I can see you've left the realm of realism and you can go back to your make-believe world. Add some spice, pretend I slapped your missus this morning*

(* I did, on the arse, when I'd finished).

FWIW, If you're going to dish out this abuse, then i'm bloody well going to earn it.

Also, point of note: I didn't watch past the push and the first thrown punch. Don't start fights. You'll get fought. Funny that.

Defending granny-bashers? I can see you've left the realm of realism and you can go back to your make-believe world. Add some spice, pretend I slapped your missus this morning*

(* I did, on the arse, when I'd finished).
Oh so funny... i'll let your mum know what a comedian she raised next time i'm calling you a cunt and punching her in the face.

But that's ok isn't it? I mean you're happy to defend people who do that..

I'm actually surprised by you, i would expect the idiots like The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10 to defend fellow losers but didn't see you as one of his crowd. You live and learn i guess.

Oh so funny... i'll let your mum know what a comedian she raised next time i'm calling you a cunt and punching her in the face.

But that's ok isn't it? I mean you're happy to defend people who do that..

I'm actually surprised by you, i would expect the idiots like The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10 to defend fellow losers but didn't see you as one of his crowd. You live and learn i guess.
Read my posts after you've had a nap.

Now fuck off.

What are you ten. You don't hit women end of. In fact I don't hit anyone substantially weaker than me. It's cowardice.

I’d say the only excuse to ever do so would be if you were in legitimate danger of getting badly hurt. Clearly wasn’t the case with this guy who could’ve walked away and was only dealing with a shove.

To me that’s a man who was happy for the ‘excuse’ to throw a punch at a woman, not someone defending himself.

What are you ten. You don't hit women end of. In fact I don't hit anyone substantially weaker than me. It's cowardice.
I think there are times when its okay if its to defend a kid or she has a weapon that puts you in danger of getting seriously hurt. Fodens mum was just acting like a stupid idiot , the guy was not going to get hurt at all . Punching her in the face was just disgusting.

In a perfect world, yes, true, but this is clearly not that world. She’s a twat and threw first, just because we don’t hit women, doesn’t give them the right to hit us.

For the record, I’ve been hit by and have never, ever hit a woman, but the point is some guys just need them to hit first.

She's a twat for lashing out a bit after her son had taken a load of abuse from a few scruffy cunts?

Bullshit. Watch the video, she shoves the drunk guy calling her son a cunt. He then tries to punch her in the face because he's a fucking cunt. His mates stood there watching and laughing while filming it.

She's swinging after he's tried to punch her in the face. That makes him a fucking pussy trying to beat up an old woman.

Completely agree.

There's obviously SOME circumstances in which case it's ok to smack a woman (and those circumstances would basically be a threat to life - i.e if she's trying to stab the fuck out of you. Doesn't matter the gender then - you defend yourself and get the fuck off sharpish).

However, punching some lady in the face after a minor shove? Fuck off. Cunty behaviour and I hope the prick gets his jaw broken.

If you're attacked you have the right to defend yourself, but he could have just walked away. It's not like his life was in danger. Even if it was a bloke who threw a slap, I'd have have just walked away.
So does calling her son a cunt give an excuse for her to put her hands on someone?

No one is saying it's right to put your hands on a woman, but she was clearly the aggressor and ended up trying to use her heels. She doesn't come to the door and all this doesn't happen.

The worst part is the guy from Fodens entourage who nearly killed a guy, who was walking away, with a fire extinguisher. Luckily someone blocked his swinging motion.

I think there are times when its okay if its to defend a kid or she has a weapon that puts you in danger of getting seriously hurt. Fodens mum was just acting like a stupid idiot , the guy was not going to get hurt at all . Punching her in the face was just disgusting.
If she had a weapon I'm supremely confident I could take it off her. Guy was not in anyway acting in selfdence

Back
Top Bottom