Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another good performance today. Although it was a good finish for his goal, I was more impressed with his strength and determination to force his way into the box.

his slowness is still an issue, but I'd take him over Lucas 9/10 times.

Edit: Listen you bunch of dickheads. I'm not saying he's a bad player. Clearly our best attacking singning since Son. A level headed assessment of a player is not an insult or "negativity". FFS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think people have got too excited about him a little. He's done great so far but comparisons with Eriksen and him being the new Christian are rather premature. But it's so refreshing to actually sign a technical player that has football intelligence. He's the closest we have to Harry in that regard.

It doesn't have to be an issue. Speed is not everything especially when you have quick feet.

I can list you a dozen great forwards in his position that were "slow".
It's always an "issue" football is afterall a physical sport, not snooker or chess.

Slow players have to be technically great or they'd just not be able to play at the highest level. Thankfully Kulu is.

Would you take Kane as he is over the same player but with the pace of Son?

It's always an "issue" football is afterall a physical sport, not snooker or chess.

Slow players have to be technically great or they'd just not be able to play at the highest level. Thankfully Kulu is.

Would you take Kane as he is over the same player but with the pace of Son?
I mean you may as well ask, would you take Messi as he is over the same player but 12 inches taller.

I do think people have got too excited about him a little. He's done great so far but comparisons with Eriksen and him being the new Christian are rather premature. But it's so refreshing to actually sign a technical player that has football intelligence. He's the closest we have to Harry in that regard.
I think the people who got excited were the ones coating him off after 25 minutes for being "too slow".

Clearly a very smart player with a real goal threat who already looks like a better fit in that front 3 than Berg or Lucas ever have.

I think the people who got excited were the ones coating him off after 25 minutes for being "too slow".

Clearly a very smart player with a real goal threat who already looks like a better fit in that front 3 than Berg or Lucas ever have.

He is slow as fuck, but if he also had pace he would clearly be a world-beater. It's all about getting the right mix in your team. You do need quick players but you also need ball players, players that can see a pass others can't. For too long we've been reliant on Harry and Harry alone to be that man, but now we finally have someone who can share the burden.

Back
Top Bottom