Premier League Fixtures 2021/22 Announced Wed June 16th at 9am.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is the Burnley game likely to be moved? It's due to be played on 15th May at 430pm. I've actually been able to get time off of work to enjoy this one.
The full PL programme that weekend is scheduled for Sunday 15 May to avoid the FA Cup Final, but I suppose the time could be changed from 15:00 (are you sure it's schduled for 16:30? I've not heard that) or it could shift to the Monday evening. Could it also shift to Friday? There used to be a ten game per season limit on Friday matches, but I don't know if that is still the case (or if we've reached that already this season).

Looking at the other fixtures though there's West Ham v Man City*, Man U v Chelsea and Southampton v Liverpool* so I'd expect that those would be the TV picks, all of which I would have thought would be more attractive than Spurs v Burnley for most armchair supporters. But hey, what do I know?

*Just remembered that one of them will not be in the final, but I still can't see them picking our match.

Last edited:
Can see the scum game being played either side of Liverpool away.
Wednesday before would be better for us as it stands.
The Wednesday before Liverpool is the CL semis and I think that Sky (and UEFA) would want to avoid a clash.

I reckon either side of Burnley with the Wednesday after to be the most likely to increase the chance of it being the decider.

Do we reckon Spurs v Leicester will actually be 3pm on 30th April? I'd like to buy tickets but dunno if it'll be changed! 3pm Sat seems to good to be true...

Do we reckon Spurs v Leicester will actually be 3pm on 30th April? I'd like to buy tickets but dunno if it'll be changed! 3pm Sat seems to good to be true...
It will certainly move if Leicester are still in the ECL otherwise it will remain at 15:00 on the Saturday as it was not chosen for TV.

The club have already said that "Home v Leicester remains a 15:00 kick-off on Saturday 30 April unless they progress to the semi-finals of the ECL, in which case it will almost certainly move to Sunday 1 May".

The Wednesday before Liverpool is the CL semis and I think that Sky (and UEFA) would want to avoid a clash.

I reckon either side of Burnley with the Wednesday after to be the most likely to increase the chance of it being the decider.

Ideally we don’t want it inbetween Leicester and Liverpool. That would be the worst time. So that’s good news. Top flight matches aren’t allowed to be televised at the same time as CL games.

After COVID lockdown you would think they would try and do better for the match going fans.
Don't give a shit and also applies to the train companies that put the price of the tickets up as soon as a game is announced

At least we have the Sunday to recover - gooner fans going to Newcastle for an 8pm kick-off on a Monday night, that's two days off work. Half price 12 hour round trip coach tickets is hardly compensation.

EPL clubs need to have some balls and limit travel distances for midweek TV games - it's taking the piss.

Dear Supporter,

We hope this email finds you well.

As we recently announced, our Premier League match against Burnley at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday 15 May has been selected for broadcast. The date of the fixture has not changed, however, it will now kick-off at 12pm.

Please be assured that all match tickets will remain valid and there is no further action you need to take if you still plan to attend.

Dear Supporter,

We hope this email finds you well.

As we recently announced, our Premier League match against Burnley at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday 15 May has been selected for broadcast. The date of the fixture has not changed, however, it will now kick-off at 12pm.

Please be assured that all match tickets will remain valid and there is no further action you need to take if you still plan to attend.
Are they sure? Their app still says 12:30… the calendar sync is still 12:30 and so is the BBC fixtures :contearms:

Oh well, get there on the assumption it is 12, worst case it will be another 30 mins at the bar 😂

Back
Top Bottom