USMNT Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

champions league football GIF by FC Bayern Munich
Is he marking Kane or Sterling?

He and David will be making a mockery of Maguire and Pickford!

(not really...I'm just thrilled the boys are there and hopefully we get a good draw and give a good accounting for a future powerhouse!)
I got to watch Davies in person when the US and Canada played in Nashville. He was far and away the best player on the field that night.

England and Wales fans stop reading because if you do it will really mess up my trash talk!

England will probably beat us pretty easily. I think we should beat Iran. I expect Wales to get in and I really think its probably 50/50 that we can beat them. I think we have a pretty good shot to get out of the group, but I also won't be surprised if we end up 3rd. Gonna be nervous times for second place.

England and Wales fans stop reading because if you do it will really mess up my trash talk!

England will probably beat us pretty easily. I think we should beat Iran. I expect Wales to get in and I really think its probably 50/50 that we can beat them. I think we have a pretty good shot to get out of the group, but I also won't be surprised if we end up 3rd. Gonna be nervous times for second place.
We’re gonna get demolished by England. They are a class team and our midfield is Sunday Rec level at best.

We’re gonna get demolished by England. They are a class team and our midfield is Sunday Rec level at best.
I don't think we stand much of a chance vs England but our midfield with McKennie healthy is arguably our strongest asset. McKennie with the young boys Busio and Musah and Pulisic/Reyna operating in a AM role, I actually really like our MF.

I don't think we stand much of a chance vs England but our midfield with McKennie healthy is arguably our strongest asset. McKennie with the young boys Busio and Musah and Pulisic/Reyna operating in a AM role, I actually really like our MF.
I dont think Busio is ready. McKennie will be coming off a bad injury. I think the midfield will be Acosta, Adams, and McKennie.

I dont think Busio is ready. McKennie will be coming off a bad injury. I think the midfield will be Acosta, Adams, and McKennie.
McKennie broke his foot, he should be back well before the WC starts. I imagine he should have no rust to shake off if everything goes accordingly.

I think Acosta and McKennie are locks to start if healthy but I was just mentioning guys I believe have relatively high upside.

Back
Top Bottom