The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want to take us home to 4th, Conte and Kane or Arteta and Lacazete?

Goons will now turn to shit with their fixtures turning. Conte and the January signings have got us motoring. Didn't think we could do it, but we look like the best team going for 4th. Even when we lost to man utd we outplayed them for large parts of the game.

I hate to be the party pooper but we’ve been here so many times before. 3 points seperate 4th from 7th so it can literally get turned on it’s head in 1-2 games. Just need to keep our head down and focus one game at a time
Don't worry you're not being a party pooper, you're just saying that the result is not a foregone conclusion, which is of course absolutely true.

We have habit of fucking things up when they matter the most so let’s not celebrate too early. Still a lot of points to be won/lost, it looks slightly more promising indeed, and I hope having a world class manager is going to use that to our advantage.

Let's not celebrate winning five one whilst our main rivals lose three nil? - so just when can we celebrate? Have a few beers and celebrate a great 48 hours, you just might find you enjoy it.

Actually think Everton, Brighton and Southampton will get something out of those games
Obviously I'd like to think so, too but I have a real hunch that Brighton could just get something.
They weren't awful against us and they stopped the run of losses last game. OK it was only a draw v Norwich.

Back
Top Bottom