Tottenham vs Woolwich when are they going to play this match.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their Japanese RB still injured, Tierney out for the season and Partey pulled up with a hammy

They have done OK but all things considered the praise Arteta has been getting is ridiculous

I watched the game last night, Partey is absolute toilet, could only manage 5 yard passes without losing it, and had no defensive impact on Palace's forwards getting the ball - would be gutted if he ends up ruled out for this.

I watched the game last night, Partey is absolute toilet, could only manage 5 yard passes without losing it, and had no defensive impact on Palace's forwards getting the ball - would be gutted if he ends up ruled out for this.
Imagine if partey and xhaka are the goons best what's the second string like...

He's one of those players that can play, but often doesn't show up from what I've seen

Imagine if partey and xhaka are the goons best what's the second string like...

I don't like players coming in with something to prove though...

He's one of those players that can play, but often doesn't show up from what I've seen

Not really seen him to be honest, just a couple times but I remember he was shit in his NLD debut where Arteta pushed him back on the pitch, and last night he was awful.

I'll be so annoyed if it's that week, as I wanted ro go to Malta for my great nephew's 3rd birthday, I've missed the last two because of covid! Especially as they had the game called off due to the flimsiest excuse ever!

I was born just outside of Mdina. Looks like I'm not going to get out there until after the season is over now!

I take it that means the great nephew can do one for another year?

Sounds like a plan to me.

200.gif

Maybe they'll ask for it to be postponed until the first game of next season...?
...y'know, just until they can get everyone back!

Can somebody remind us of their injuried and international duty players who were unavailable for the original date?

COVID:

Ødegaard

AFCON:

Elneny
Partey
PEAub
Pepe

INJURED:

ESRowe
Cedric
Tomiyasu
Kolasinac

RED CARD (BANNED):

Xhaka
Partey

Outgoing players not replaced in Jan window (making a mockery of them crying about depth):

Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Loan)
Sead Kolasinac (Cancelled contract)
Pablo Mari (Loan)
Calum Chambers (Free trf)
PEAubameyang (Free trf)

========================================

Likely starting XI for OG NLD:

Ramsdale
Chambers Gabriel White Tierney
Lokonga Patino
Saka Lacazette Martinelli
Nketiah

vs:​

Our likely starting XI:

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Emerson Skipp Hojbjerg Lo Ceslo Sessegnon
Lucas Kane​

(Not like we didn't have our own absenses to deal with... Romero, Son, Dier, Reg, Berg)

WANKERS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom