Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've got a daftly good record against the teams near the top (Goons win, Chavs win Citeh v ulkucky) so a part of me throught they've be likely get a better result against Mancs than Burnlry.

I think we've got a very good record against EFC, prob better than Burnley, so I wouldnt mind them staying up after all. FF has had a battering and can't believe he'll be a success there even if they do stay up.

Keep going lads, you won't be safe till youve beaten Goons and Chavs too

They've got a daftly good record against the teams near the top (Goons win, Chavs win Citeh v ulkucky) so a part of me throught they've be likely get a better result against Mancs than Burnlry.

I think we've got a very good record against EFC, prob better than Burnley, so I wouldnt mind them staying up after all. FF has had a battering and can't believe he'll be a success there even if they do stay up.

Keep going lads, you won't be safe till youve beaten Goons and Chavs too
Even when we were really shit we used to beat Everton every year for some reason. Robbie Keane loved scoring against them.

Cant be playing the likes of Scunthorpe in a run down old stadium

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Tough old finish for them - they play Liverpool, Chelsea and Woolwich in their last 7 fixtures

A point ahead of Burnley and a game in hand on them, but other than playing us, Burnley are playing teams without a european chance or relegation fear.

Back
Top Bottom