The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doc down though. I can think of worse players to get injured but there's others I'd rather see out.

You say that, but we turned to shit without him. He was central to the group rhythm Reguilon doesn’t seem to carry, might be more Villa pressing into us …

Great second half fantastic to gain an advantage after today especially as I thought we had the harder match so a serious bonus today .Good to put the heat on the goons now , they will be gutted tonight having said that still a bit to go we must keep it going .

Chelsea’s run in is rough. With all their off field issues and their dip in form, there’s a chance they totally bottle the race. But I don’t know who I’d prefer getting CL football next year, them or Woolwich.

:contehandshead:
Chelsea. Need to keep Woolwich down

Just don’t lose to them & should get home comfortably! Conte is doing the miracle he spoke about. No one saw this coming!
It will be even sweeter because Woolwich got their hopes up of top 4.

We’ve had a run of 6 out of 7 wins from;

Leeds (a)
Everton (h)
Man U (a)
Brighton (a)
Spammers (h)
Newcastle (h)
Villa (a)

We’re just taking care of business (comfortably enough) against the sides we should be putting away and finally found a bitof consistency. That’s something we haven’t done for a while. Our next three games are Brighton (h), Brentford (a), Leicester (h). They’re 3 more we should be taking care of business in before the tip to Anfield and the visit of Woolwich.

Last two we could well be facing relegated sides - Burnley (h) and Norwich (a).

We should do it from here and only ourselves to blame if we don’t. Woolwich are the same flat track bullies.

That Brighton loss is honestly massive and obviously our win. I never expected Woolwich to drop points there. They have Southampton away next who will be dying to put on a display after today. Then Chelsea , then Westham and then United. They could drop points in all 4 of those.

Look at the desperation of these Westham cunts

Re: Other Games 8th-11th

• Post Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:30 pm
    Spurs will get 4th and CL until we win the EL and dump them out of it !

Re: Other Games 8th-11th

• Post Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:56 pm
    If we win the Europa does it mean 4th place misses out on Champions league?

Only bit of good news Kane will stay cos they think they'll win the league next year, they'll be absolute crap and they won't be able to spend the 100mil
Explain that to me.....
:eh:

They would never be able to replace him with as good a player for that money.

It's like Tottenham fans would be saying they would like us to keep hold of Rice.
:chin:

(although Rice is the better player, but you could argue they both have t

——————

First off, the knob at the bottom. Rice a better player than kane 😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
2nd, to you deluded bunch of caravan munching cunts!! You winning Europa takes no CL spot from us, plus your tin pot outfit are going out to Lyon anyway

Back
Top Bottom