The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich ain’t even got to their tougher fixtures yet…

Happy Lmao GIF by Aardman Animations

Yep, the cunts are proper clutching at straws 😂😂😂 Utter cunt stains every Woolwich fan. You know they are absolute shitting themselves when the only thing they can clutch at is Conte leaving in a few years 😅😅😅😅😅 cunts!!

https://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-21-22-gameweek-32-april-8-10.35431/page-19

I don’t buy the hype. This Sp**s and Conte working relationship still gives me that hooker and desperate man vibes imo.

Conte’s Sp**s team is the equivalent of owning an Xbox 360 years back. Everything seems to be smooth sailing, the highly anticipated Pro Evolution and GTA releases are literally around the corner that you’ve already pre ordered and are on their way tomorrow. Everything seems to be going in your favour after such a wonderful week, so you decide to cool off with a bit of XBOX but things take turn for the worse and this happens:

red-ring-of-death.jpg

From this point, it all starts to crumble and you’re left with this face for days:

Tottenham-boss-Antonio-Conte-1549236.jpg

🤣

Sp**s will always be Spursy regardless and it’s only a matter of time before Conte’s time bomb ticks off. Him and Levy can’t coexist in the long term.

Them getting Champions League this season, will probably
get them another year with him as coach.

But after that, and Conte realises that's the most he can achieve at Sp**s...the meltdown will happen.

I'm on a high after the last two match weeks. Apart from the first half of Villa and Doc's injury, they couldn't really have been much more perfect for us. I mean (to state the obvious):

Crystal Palace 3 - 0 Woolwich
Woolwich 1 - 2 Brighton

Man Utd 1 - 1 Leicester
Everton 1 - 0 Man Utd

Spurs 5 - 1 Newcastle
Villa 0 - 4 Spurs (giving us a 12 GD swing vs Woolwich and 9 vs Man U)

Adding to that Woolwich seeming to lose some important players and Chelsea's 4 - 1 loss to Brentford (it's a shame they have too big a gap for us to catch imo) and I'm so optimistic about getting 4th and what next season could bring.

But I hope we keep taking it one game at a time, not all weeks are going to be like the last two and if we keep our eye off the ball then it could derail. But I don't feel like it will with Conte at the helm.

If we can get Skipp back fit before the Brentford game then I think top 4 is almost secured. When we are under pressure like first half against villa, Skipp is the best at screening the back line.

Nothing but nothing is settled yet but now it's ours to lose and that brings its pressures.

Those who were saying it's all over and predicting how far Woolwich would be from us need to learn. It's impossible to say.

I think it safer to say that if we get 71 points 4th is ours? And that 69 points might also be enough. Our goal difference has brought us another point, so if we hold our nerve...

He's really not, been one of their best players this season (was shocking against palace mind) the drop off in quality with who they have to bring in is huge as well. Lokonga, elneny and xhaka are their central midfield options now, thats pretty bad.
Who is this kid ? Another one from their ranks ? Because annoyingly I think he looks a decent prospect

Back
Top Bottom