Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had another look at the MoTD2 highlights.

The Moyesiah - bloody nerve with his accusing us of just hitting them on the break/counterattack.

First goal - Doherty's high press on Antonio (?)
2nd - played the ball out of defence all the way up the pitch.;
ditto the chance where Son hit the post, that came from passing out of our own box

Several other close attempts from possession play deep in their half.

The only route one was on 88 mins to make it 3-1

Sour grapes or what

As much as we dislike West Ham I hope that Lanzini is okay all things considered.

Not to mention the driver.
It was at the end of the road where I work.
I hope the traffic wasn't affected... all things considered

Just been looking and I think that if the spanners get past Lyon (big if), and end up facing Barcelona in the semis - the first leg matches would be between their games against Chelsea and Woolwich so...

Chelsea vs West Ham - 24 April
Barcelona/West Ham - 28th April
West Ham vs Woolwich - 1st May
Barcelona/West Ham - 5th May
Norwich vs West Ham - 7th May

:contesmile:

So we really want them to lose against Lyon in the away leg for a myriad of reasons but the main one being is that they will play their second string against the scum.

Stupid is as stupid does...mind you, the stewards probably knew he was coming for at least 10 minutes...

LOL..... That's like those old Peter Kaye adverts when he does a belly-flop off the diving board or has a shit whilst his missus is in the bath.

So we really want them to lose against Lyon in the away leg for a myriad of reasons but the main one being is that they will play their second string against the scum.

Yup.... Been good to have them pre-occupied with EL but it's time for them to bomb out now.... Need them invested in finishing in the top 7 now so that they go full throttle against the Scum & Chavs.

(Though Wolves pipping them to top 7 on the last day would be perfect.)

wrote: Claret & Blue specs. Rice is better age 23 and has the potential to have a similar standing in the game as Kane.

Kane is a world class player. Rice is just about there and looks to be on an exponential curve to greatness. Kane is the better player for the time being.
That ain't C&b specs. Rice is the better player in their position. Kane is world class, as is Rice.... Already.

The difference is Kane would not be suited to any team in the world. Only certain formations or tactics will suit his play. Rice will do in any given team.

From sKUMB ....and they call us deluded.

They're obsessed with us nicking songs aren't they?
I think they’re safe.. Who would want to nick a child’s nursery rhyme about pretty bubbles?

Anyway, that’s a bit rich, they literally copy everything we do.. Have you seen the plan for the stand renovation? It’s our south stand but painted pink.
Their light show and music intro before their Europa (😂) game was taken from ours. They wear the same colour shorts as their shirts in Europe, just like we do.
COYi?? I wonder where that came from? They desperately want to be like us and are obsessed. Go on any West Ham fan twitter page and half of it will be about us..
If they or Woolwich for that matter did reach CL, I’d put my house on them singing oh what a night..

There is n other club in the league that is more obsessed with another club, than they are toward us. Funny thing is they are not even our rival, or even second rival.. Imagine being so obsessed with a club that is not even your rival😂😂

Back
Top Bottom