Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never thought I’d be so bummed to lose Doc but he’s really been thriving lately.

Hope he has a good, clean recovery and that Sess and Reg can handle a full workload.

Might need to give bergwijn more reps at Wingback in training now.

Really sickened for him. He's turned around his Spurs career this last few months. My soul is sinking as I consider the remaining fixtures with Emerson our only fit rwb.

Really sickened for him. He's turned around his Spurs career this last few months. My soul is sinking as I consider the remaining fixtures with Emerson our only fit rwb.

Really need Reg to find another gear to compensate.....

Fuck sake.

Well Conte has to start making contingency plans at RB now. He previously mentioned Kulu as an option but we can't break up that front three. We will just have to persist with Emerson and hope he stays fit and continues to have a basically neutral effect on the team as he has the last couple of games. Nothing great coming from him but he hasn't been a complete disaster.

If he goes down maybe Sess can do the inverted full back job on the other side?

We've all been calling for Lucas/Berg to get a run out there but that doesn't seem to be in Conte's plans at all.

Royal as our only RWB is a worry, but we pretty much smashed Villa without Doherty that 2nd half, so I don’t think it’s a major problem, but I’m more gutted for Matty more than anything. He’s been fantastic and has finally turned his career around, then up pops that cunt Cash to ruin his season, prick!! Anyway, Sessegnon has come back at the right time too. All our wing backs need to step up now.

Fuck sake.

Well Conte has to start making contingency plans at RB now. He previously mentioned Kulu as an option but we can't break up that front three. We will just have to persist with Emerson and hope he stays fit and continues to have a basically neutral effect on the team as he has the last couple of games. Nothing great coming from him but he hasn't been a complete disaster.

We've all been calling for Lucas/Berg to get a run out there but that doesn't seem to be in Conte's plans at all.

Our gaffa is quality, but I seriously don't see it.

Fuck sake.

Conte seems to like the idea of Stevie B as a Striker so I’d be surprised, but if he feels he could do a job there then needs must. For now I think he’ll stick with Emerson

Back
Top Bottom