Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol I mean you could literally say that about anything. City and PSG need new owners because they haven't won the CL; think of where they could be with more hungry owners.
Huh? That’s a stupid strawman argument you made up. There owners have won lots of things for their clubs so I think they are very hungry for success. They are in a different world to our owners. If we had won everything besides the CL then you may have a point. & if we had, then I’d love our owners!
To even compare ours to theirs is crazy. Imagine thinking enic & city/psg owners are equally as hungry for success!!!
You my friend, are crazy 😜.

This is why I avoid a back & forth with you enic/levy lovers. You start with silly logic/arguments & somehow think we are comparable to the likes of Man City!
Lost the plot you have! Are you Steve in disguise?!!!
Anyway, I am going to leave you to compare us to city & their super successful owners.
If you can’t see how flawed that is then I can’t be arsed to explain it. Over & out.

Fingers crossed West Ham do us a big favour!

Huh? That’s a stupid strawman argument you made up. There owners have won lots of things for their clubs so I think they are very hungry for success. They are in a different world to our owners. If we had won everything besides the CL then you may have a point. & if we had, then I’d love our owners!
To even compare ours to theirs is crazy. Imagine thinking enic & city/psg owners are equally as hungry for success!!!
You my friend, are crazy 😜.

This is why I avoid a back & forth with you enic/levy lovers. You start with silly logic/arguments & somehow think we are comparable to the likes of Man City!
Lost the plot you have! Are you Steve in disguise?!!!
Anyway, I am going to leave you to compare us to city & their super successful owners.
If you can’t see how flawed that is then I can’t be arsed to explain it. Over & out.

Fingers crossed West Ham do us a big favour!
If ENIC had the sovereign wealth fund of an entire country they might have won a few things too, you joker

If ENIC had the sovereign wealth fund of an entire country they might have won a few things too, you joker
Exactly. So you’re saying it’s too expensive for enic to win a few things. So let’s defend them relentlessly, hope they stay & carry on not winning things as it’s too expensive for them. You 🤡

Exactly. So you’re saying it’s too expensive for enic to win a few things. So let’s defend them relentlessly, hope they stay & carry on not winning things as it’s too expensive for them. You 🤡
The only owners that can compete with sovereign wealth funds are sovereign wealth funds. If you’d like an oligarch or a Qatar or a Saudi Arabia to own our club then you can do one. That is not our club.

I’ll settle for slower progress and less success.

The only owners that can compete with sovereign wealth funds are sovereign wealth funds. If you’d like an oligarch or a Qatar or a Saudi Arabia to own our club then you can do one. That is not our club.

I’ll settle for slower progress and less success.
So Liverpool aren’t competing with city. You just make up more crap to defend your true love… enic. That is not our club. Try to remember that in future.
You will settle for winning a league cup every 20+years & then carry on defending your true love to anyone who will listen.

So Liverpool aren’t competing with city. You just make up more crap to defend your true love… enic. That is not our club. Try to remember that in future.
You will settle for winning a league cup every 20+years & then carry on defending your true love to anyone who will listen.
Fortunately you are part of a deranged fringe of fans rather than the mainstream. Once enough of you morons come out of your hole irl then you’ll be worth caring about. :)

Fortunately you are part of a deranged fringe of fans rather than the mainstream. Once enough of you morons come out of your hole irl then you’ll be worth caring about. :)
Ok. Well you can waste your time on people you view as morons but that’s not for me. On ignore you go!
Carry on telling yourself Liverpool aren’t competing with city to match your warped logic & love of enic & levy. Bye

Where we could be with owners & chairman who are more hungry for success & more competent.
Unless you think the last few years is our peak & best we can hope for & weren’t a failure.

The answer mate is anywhere. Look at Everton for example..

We should not at this moment bemoan ENIC or Levy but be asking how we have relinquished hold of 4th so feebly..

2 games against Brighton and Brentford with our players.. A single point.

We can't always blame the owners or Levy when we fail on the pitch.

The answer mate is anywhere. Look at Everton for example..

We should not at this moment bemoan ENIC or Levy but be asking how we have relinquished hold of 4th so feebly..

2 games against Brighton and Brentford with our players.. A single point.

We can't always blame the owners or Levy when we fail on the pitch.
6 or 7 finals under ENIC. Many more semi finals. It's not all ENIC are evil.

Levy is a tight fisted cunt, and many times hasn't invested enough, or, more recently, well-enough. But you also need luck, tactics and mentality. We've fallen short when it matters on many of those.

Levy is a tight fisted cunt, and many times hasn't invested enough, or, more recently, well-enough. But you also need luck, tactics and mentality. We've fallen short when it matters on many of those.

Add to that we are living in the times of the super funded clubs.
And big money we spent didn’t work out.

Hindsight a great thing. But the money we spent on lo Celso and Tanguy - imagine if we had of spent peanuts instead on the equivalent of Mahrez and Kante. What did Leicester pay for them?

100% correct.

Yes, maybe just maybe a bit more investment at the right time would have helped but as you say, how many times have we fallen short. It's beyond unbelievable.

Serial shirkers.

Add to that we are living in the times of the super funded clubs.
And big money we spent didn’t work out.

Hindsight a great thing. But the money we spent on lo Celso and Tanguy - imagine if we had of spent peanuts instead on the equivalent of Mahrez and Kante. What did Leicester pay for them?
Not much. I've said for a while that whilst we can't compete with the super rich, we can identify the stars earlier. We need to play a different game.

Even by internet standards this is an unbelievably ridiculous thread. Spurs win - silence, Spurs lose/draw - outrage about ENIC.

Modern football fans by and large are total morons

Yes. Let's all lavish praise on Levy and ENIC for continuing the longest trophy drought in our post war history as our under invested squad once again limps towards the finish line under yet another manager appointed under their watch.

Your post is both patronising and pathetic in equal measures.

True colours shining through. Levy first. Spurs second.

Jumping in to defend the owners. While attacking Spurs fans in the same post.

Shameful, nauseating and and disgraceful opportunism on display in suggesting some fans are actually not hurting or indeed revelling in performances like the last two.
Nice to see you back, you haven't posted in a while. I wonder why.
:kanehand:

Nice to see you take this "opportunity" to once more slag off levy and co.

Of course nowhere do I say to praise Levy but twisters have to twist

Your last 100 posts ;
Posts attacking Levy/Enic = 92

Posts praising our style of play = 0

Posts praising our players = 1

Posts praising Conte, without slagging off Levy etc. = 0

General posts = 7

But I'm shameful, nauseating and disgraceful.

"Proper fan"

Last edited:
Didn't you know that Scott believes in unicorns.
He, and his ilk, really believe that we're going to get bought for 3bn and then a further billion is going to be spent on the team.

Delusional doesn't cover it.

Nice to see you back, you haven't posted in a while. I wonder why.
:kanehand:

Of course nowhere do I say to praise Levy but twisters have to twist

Your last 100 posts ;
Posts attacking Levy/Enic = 92

Posts praising our style of play = 0

Posts praising our players = 1

Posts praising Conte = 0

General posts = 7

But I'm shameful, nauseating and disgraceful.

"Proper fan"

Depends on how much Guinness that you’ve consumed

Slante

Scott;

Don't compare us to City.

Levy's a cunt, we should be spending like city.

"Enic lovers" don't like people having a different point of view.

You have a different point of view to me....I'm putting you on ignore.

:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom