Kane and Son

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've got great link up but both are so useless defensively, both terrible when it comes to physicality, ball retention, dribbling.

Son is, and has always been a limited and streaky player. Kane is the really pissing me off.

Kane literally cleared a shot off the line yesterday you melter.

And he always defends corners well for us too.

Kane literally cleared a shot off the line yesterday you melter.

And he always defends corners well for us too.
Oh wow he cleared the line once in a set piece scramble. Defender of the year material. Where was he rest of the game?

You don't need to point out his defensive headers to me, I've brought that up countless times myself.

Oh wow he cleared the line once in a set piece scramble. Defender of the year material. Where was he rest of the game?

You don't need to point out his defensive headers to me, I've brought that up countless times myself.

So is he good or shit at defensive play? Make your mind up

So is he good or shit at defensive play? Make your mind up
He's good at defensive headers, that does not mean he was defensively good against Brentford.

Where the fuck are they when it comes to the nitty gritty. Missing. Great that they score against Norwich and Everton in the 10th or 20th game of the season but when you get to now and performances and results are the most important of the season and the pressure is on where the fuck are they.
Check the agrees.
Yep, same motley crew.
63 goal involvements for Son and Kane this season.
All time EPL best combo.

Check the agrees.
Yep, same motley crew.
63 goal involvements for Son and Kane this season.
All time EPL best combo.
How many of those goal involvements have come in critical/pressurized games or moments when there’s a lot on the line?

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

That is Son on the bottom left corner during the Asian Games. He turns his back and covers his eyes while making his teammate take the penalty to win them the match. This is who he is.

45bd8848b466ac482d1feee501a8e819

Mate people dont want to hear it about Hojbjerg, it's about as popular as Kurt Zuma. There is a Two and a bit year corollary between our lack of control in midfield and poor retention and breaking down oponents...its not all on Harry Winks.
Someone told me after the game on here that Hoijberg had more touches than any other player and therefore he was good and better than anyone else on the pitch.

I mean, the cunt passes the ball the second he gets it with no real thought. He will pass pass to someone then tell them where it should go....

That is Son on the bottom left corner during the Asian Games. He turns his back and covers his eyes while making his teammate take the penalty to win them the match. This is who he is.

45bd8848b466ac482d1feee501a8e819
How do you know he 'made him'...? Maybe their #9 is like, y'know, their Striker?
How do we not know he didn't snatch the ball off Sonny to get the glory all for himself...? Greedy bastard!

...anyway, only cane on here to say the title of this thread sounds more like a family run firm of Solicitors!

...or a Funeral Parlour!!

How many of those goal involvements have come in critical/pressurized games or moments when there’s a lot on the line?

Joe Biden GIF by ABC News
To be fair, its not kane and sons fault completely. The rest of the team isnt that great. Still this talk about kane as the best striker in the world and both him and son can walk into any team etc that goes on ( only on this forum ) sounds silly.

How do you know he 'made him'...? Maybe their #9 is like, y'know, their Striker?
How do we not know he didn't snatch the ball off Sonny to get the glory all for himself...? Greedy bastard!

...anyway, only cane on here to say the title of this thread sounds more like a family run firm of Solicitors!

...or a Funeral Parlour!!
I'm American and now that I've seen this thread title I've got the theme song from Sanford and Son stuck in my mind. I think that was a remake of an English series (Steptoe and Son?).

Yeah, blame our two best players for everything.

No, the problem is a dearth of quality in the wingback and and CM positions. Sometimes the counter attacking Conte ball works well, but too often it gets nullified and we're left relying on Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Emerson Royal and Sessegnon for creativity. And the results are obvious.

I'd abandon 3-4-3 completely until we have 4 wing backs of Premier League standard. Right now we have arguably 1 or 2.

Back
Top Bottom