Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When does season ticket renewal close , end of the month you say
Skeptic GIF by Carrefour France

I’d be critical of many of levy’s decisions but he must of done something’s right?
I mean Everton are going down , Are underwater financially ( as is their new ground ) and the oweners has laid out more than 600 million and they never got a sniff of success.

You are right. There were very loud we want levy out chants in the stadium before Nuno was sacked. People just cant be bothered to turn up to protests. We have lives to live away from football.
Even more bizarre how he himself actually bumps the thread after a good result. Complaining at the lack of criticism he so patently gets a buzz out of defending.

Then after a bad result, him and a few others are straight back in this thread like a bunch of ENIC vigilante's attacking any Spurs fans upset at the loss and dousing any flames of criticism of Levy or ENIC that materialise.

It's almost like supporting and defending Daniel Levy is more important to them than supporting Tottenham Hotspur

Proper bunch of freaks

It’s honestly a disgrace that any fans still defend them. Everyone acknowledges that with that more investment or better executed investment the club would be in a better position but when it comes to the question of ‘why is that not being done?’ some just can’t bring themselves to give the literal owners any blame. It’s not like you personally lose anything for being ENIC out; the club aren’t going to track you down and ban you from matches because you don’t like Levy.

People need to separate the two, it is perfectly acceptable to love Tottenham and hate ENIC bc they are not one and the same. The club will still be here long after they’ve stopped using it like a cash cow.
Wow!

If carlsberg did TFC posts!

Take a bow son.......Take a bow

tenor.gif

It's almost like supporting and defending Daniel Levy is more important to them than supporting Tottenham Hotspur

Proper bunch of freaks
TBF, to a large segment its like hating/criticizing Levy is more important than supporting Tottenham Hotspur. There's many posters who can't wait to dig the knife in, and gleefully run to this thread every time we drop points or concede a goal. Loads of people's TFC activity spikes when we drop points and they can blather on about ENIC.

I’d be critical of many of levy’s decisions but he must of done something’s right?
I mean Everton are going down , Are underwater financially ( as is their new ground ) and the oweners has laid out more than 600 million and they never got a sniff of success.
Everton aren't going down, they're going to beat Woolwich on the last day, after all.

:contethumb:

Next compare us to Norwich.

Why don't you compare us to winners not losers?

TBF, to a large segment its like hating/criticizing Levy is more important than supporting Tottenham Hotspur. There's many posters who can't wait to dig the knife in, and gleefully run to this thread every time we drop points or concede a goal. Loads of people's TFC activity spikes when we drop points and they can blather on about ENIC.

A perfect summation of some "fans" on here.

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

Agree. Won't say anything when we're winning but as soon as we start dropping points it's all Levy's & ENIC fault. I have mates who find it hard to to say anything positive about the club because they have such an agenda against the board they would rather see the club completely fail just so they can say 'Told you so'.

Its comical.

My personal view is there's lots the board could have done better but at the same time they've also done a lot for the club which is why I don't feel the need to slate them at every opportunity.

Could you imagine this forum if we were Everton right now.

Back
Top Bottom