Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Them winning the transfer window seems like a lifetime ago.
I know its very childish of me but I recall a brief moment post that window when one of their light bulb like fans rang the BBC to say. Top four easy. They had won a few games and when pressed on why they'd make ECL the fan said why not. The presenter said...Liverpool City Chelsea Spurs are so much better than you. The light-bulb says "Spurs! You're ha'vin a laff. Calvert-lewin will have Kanes England spot in six months! Not one of them gets in a head of what we’ve got"

Every time they lose a mean part of me takes a grim satisfaction in their pain. I'm small man a small small man.

Last edited:
They go into the Championship
smug top gear GIF

Last edited:

Above all you need a plan, who the fuck is their DoF

I think above all you need to be patient and accept that it might take years to compete

Everton tried to take short cuts and progress only through the transfer market - issue with that is only dogshit players like Walcott and Iwobi were prepared to go there

They should have focussed all their attention on their youth and coaching set ups and only tried to sign young players who could progress

I think above all you need to be patient and accept that it might take years to compete

Everton tried to take short cuts and progress only through the transfer market - issue with that is only dogshit players like Walcott and Iwobi were prepared to go there

They should have focussed all their attention on their youth and coaching set ups and only tried to sign young players who could progress

Problem is most top half fans won't stomach a long term project anymore. Especially up there where they go so far out of their way to make themselves seem like hard men because reasons.

They did this too. There was a period where they properly invested in buying up players under 19 years old.

They're kinda fucked if they go down

That’s brutal I can understand why the prem is bringing in the 70% turnover to revenue cap over the next 3 years, stop clubs destroying themselves.

Seriously their scouting, transfers, legal what a shitshow. They actually looked half decent against Liverpool so maybe starting to get it together but then and Burnley is going to be tight.

Back
Top Bottom