Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the whole, an enjoyable afternoon. And the post-match noodles were delicious.
Off to a baby shower now, just popped into the shop to get something for the baby, but the queue is ridiculous, as it was before the game. My thoughts on the actual game to follow (if anyone's interested;) )

why would I write Liechester when I could just write Lester like reasonable folk would spell it? Are you big on making sure they get the respect they deserve? They'll be chuffed to know you're out here defending their honor Baz.

BTW I literally just (like 10 minutes ago) took you off ignore for the first time in like 2 years...and this is what you come out with.
I was just trying to help you mate as people might think that you were referring to Lester Piggott

That’s gratitude for you

Just think of all the Wit that you’ve been missing?

Decided to watch the snooker instead.. good result. Sounded as though it wasn’t a great game, which was to be expected.
Relieved that we won’t be playing in the europa conference next season.

4 games left of this bastard season
It was a great game, we were excellent in the second half.

Given your regular "We lose 2-0" predictions and choice to watch fucking snooker instead of what is supposedly your team, I'm doubting your commitment to the cause.

Son now on 89 PL goals. Will be joining the 100 club by Christmas.

Also, I know Kane holds the record for "weaker Foot" PL goals but I think Son is fast tracking him down!

2 more Left footed goals today.

You can't just say 'x had a good game today' it has to be 'x is the best player in the universe and worth 900 mill!' just to get the point across properly that he played well. And then naturally certain people will be disappointed when the GOAT defender they've created in their head doesn't actually live up to those ridiculous expectations.
Oh give it a rest mate. One person said it...

One

Think Lucas might go in summer. Been a good servant for us. And can never forget Amsterdam.

One good game.

Today Kulu showed how cool, calm and collected (and potent) that position can be if played correctly.

Moura is all blind alley running, shooting at the defender and always managing to make the wrong pass at the right moment.

Needs shifting put, and fuck the sentimentality.

Romero outstanding today. Dier not as flash but very good. Davies good but could have handed them a goal in the first half. Midfield solid. Lucas a tough watch, Kulu excellent when he came on. We have every chance of top four, several games in which Woolwich could drop points, hopefully beginning today.

Waiting on West Ham draw or win for over €1000.
I really think Southgate needs to bring Dier back into the England squad.

It's beginning to get farcical that Maguire is prioritised over him, especially if England decide to play a back three.

Decided to watch the snooker instead.. good result. Sounded as though it wasn’t a great game, which was to be expected.
Relieved that we won’t be playing in the europa conference next season.

4 games left of this bastard season
Thought it was a great performance watching the team I support giving 100% effort and playing some slick football - you’d rather watch snooker that the team you “support” ? Your choice of course but why the fuck waste your and our time posting on a spurs forum? Rhetorical question you are in ignore

Back
Top Bottom