Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City. May 1st, Sunday – 2 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They didn’t - as i expected. Sixth vs seventh is something to play for
Yeah I’d settle for that team line up. I thought be weaker . Only rested Valencia, soucek & diop I think. Scrappy draw will do!

Spurs over anything. If West Ham helps us to get top 4, so be it.
That’s how it should be, if rolls reversed and West Ham, goons or who ever got the benefit of our result then so be it, we speak enough about sporting integrity bit hypocritical if you/we sat willing our own team to lose just so it upset someone else and we could laugh….what goes around comes around.

We are doing really well playing with only 10 men.

I kinda like 'lester'.

Suitably disrespectful.
Agreed. HBO serial killer vibe.

Won’t beat the description by a drunk ‘Boro fan (we had pints) on losing to Lester who was gutted to be “turned oover by the fookin bin men” - Think Steve Claridge and Ian Marshall

You can't just say 'x had a good game today' it has to be 'x is the best player in the universe and worth 900 mill!' just to get the point across properly that he played well. And then naturally certain people will be disappointed when the GOAT defender they've created in their head doesn't actually live up to those ridiculous expectations.

Greatest post of ALL time. :cool:

I don’t know what everyone else though but it felt like we were playing with 9 men. The trust the team has on our two wing backs is essentially zilch. I thought it was bad on the right but the amount of times Sess had a tonne of room on the left and Davies or others decided to try the harder pass to our forwards was horrendous. I think the team knows that if you give it then, they won’t create a chance and there’s probably a high probability they’ll lose the ball. I think at one point Sess just fell over himself. It’s too bad Conte can’t change our shape which has so much emphasis on wing backs when they’re the weakest part of our team

The pressing, the higher line, the urgency, the flying tackles and numerous interceptions - where was all that against Brighton and Brentford?

We need to adopt a similar approach at Anfield now. It's a must win so we can't sit in our half and invite waves of pressure. It's do or die. Either we get the win or we get hammered by 4 goals.

Back
Top Bottom