Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just found his mrs and kids are gooners.
she has a PHD and is as clever as fuck and the kids are geordies ffs.
Gooners outside London. Next I’ll find out every Chav did have a ST when they got 7k gates.
Gooners are everywhere. go to those small villages in South West they all support them or United. never been to London let alone a game

Not sure if this has been in here yet but saw it on Twitter, horrific. North London forever? Do you even know how your club was founded?

Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I ain’t got a ticket but I’ll be over there in a pub for the game, in the vain hope my hate penetrates the walls.
they should bring their chav and spammer mates. Enough hate to go around

I spent 10 years as a bailiff. I always behaved correctly and none of the bullying shit. Unless working by the Emirates. 2 yids and a spammer working separately but if it was a gooner (not a life victim) we would be cunty.
Woolwich badge on a car. Clamp it. Extra charges, anything to upset the cunt.
Sign of a gooner and arrangements we would set everywhere else, no chance.
never worked Tottenham or surrounding areas on principle.

Back
Top Bottom