Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No doubt in my mind, they're getting nothing they've not asked for whilst out there.....

Every match they've had in Europe has spawned vids and reports of their lot giving it large.

eg: As above no non-hooli is gonna start throwing tables and chairs back... They'd just go inside the bar and wait for the oppo fans to move on.

Also remember:

COWARDS.

Westham have been in Europe once in about 20 years and all you hear about is clashing with foreign supporters. The scummiest psycho fanbase on the planet. We have been in Europe for years and barely any trouble

They are the weirdest set of supporters. Singing "you are only here for the West Ham" and "West Ham are massive everywhere they go" walking through Frankfurt.
The "you are only here for the West Ham" song is just so odd; they sing it everywhere. Is there some form of humour I am missing. It doesn't make any sense.

They are the weirdest set of supporters. Singing "you are only here for the West Ham" and "West Ham are massive everywhere they go" walking through Frankfurt.
The "you are only here for the West Ham" song is just so odd; they sing it everywhere. Is there some form of humour I am missing. It doesn't make any sense.
It’s their inferiority complex.

smug top gear GIF

Back
Top Bottom