Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone remember this tweet?
Karma you Bell-Ends..

Never knew they tweeted this. Wow!! From the official account too? How classless and pathetically small time can 1 Club get. Spurs would never tweet something like this, even if it were Woolwich. Just goes to show and prove how obsessed these bunch of Westham psychos are of our club. Karma you bunch of East end chav cunts!!!! Shove that Frankfurt sausage where the sun don’t shine

Apparently (I didn't watch it so can't confirm), Carlton Cole said West Ham were the biggest club in East London.

8th in the table, lose the biggest game in their history to the German Stoke and have become the biggest team in East London over Leyton Orient and Clapton FC. Kick cats and abuse ball boys.

What a season. They are fucking MASSIVE!

Never knew they tweeted this. Wow!! From the official account too? How classless and pathetically small time can 1 Club get. Spurs would never tweet something like this, even if it were Woolwich. Just goes to show and prove how obsessed these bunch of Westham psychos are of our club. Karma you bunch of East end chav cunts!!!! Shove that Frankfurt sausage where the sun don’t shine
Embarrassing doesn’t cover it.. Their fans thought it was brilliant with thousand of reply’s of “My Club”
The noise they have been makin this season has been off the scale, they genuinely believe they are up with the big boys now.
They have described this as their best season ever and the best West Ham team in their lifetimes.. That says all you need to know about this tinpot pathetic club.
We’ve heard nothing about Gold and Sullivan this season but now they’ve lost, they have turned on them again and it’s all their fault.

How any spurs fan cannot enjoy today after what we’ve had to endure is beyond me..

Embarrassing doesn’t cover it.. Their fans thought it was brilliant with thousand of reply’s of “My Club”
The noise they have been makin this season has been off the scale, they genuinely believe they are up with the big boys now.
They have described this as their best season ever and the best West Ham team in their lifetimes.. That says all you need to know about this tinpot pathetic club.
We’ve heard nothing about Gold and Sullivan this season but now they’ve lost, they have turned on them again and it’s all their fault.

How any spurs fan cannot enjoy today after what we’ve had to endure is beyond me..

They got the absolute cheek to say we’re obsessed with them when you look at the state of the official account tweeting this just to get likes. They are a pathetic football club and are so irrelevant to us. So glad we are forever in their minds, cunts!! God, I’m happy they got battered yesterday on and off the pitch

What's even funnier is that they actually came close. If they had beaten frankfurt they would of surely fancied thier chances against rangers in the final in Seville. That then would of been champions league football and genuine progress for the club. Now by throwing the scum game they be lucky to get conference league. It will be a what if... moment to haunt them for years.

Agh well..

Devil's advocate....
We are laughing at them - but they just got further in a competition than we ever did, in the same event.
Glad they're out, but we are just providing Kumb with fuel.

the Europa League is the UEFA Cup in the same way the Champions League is the European Cup - so I'm pretty certain we've won it twice and been runners up once.

What's even funnier is that they actually came close. If they had beaten frankfurt they would of surely fancied thier chances against rangers in the final in Seville. That then would of been champions league football and genuine progress for the club. Now by throwing the scum game they be lucky to get conference league. It will be a what if... moment to haunt them for years.

Agh well..
Nailed it.

This was their one and only chance.
You watch them fall now.

the Europa League is the UEFA Cup in the same way the Champions League is the European Cup - so I'm pretty certain we've won it twice and been runners up once.

Yeh sort of although the UEFA Cup had better teams it in as the European Cup was more closed off. The Champions League is like a super version of the European Cup, the EL is like a crap version of the UEFA Cup.

According to Deloitte, we are the 8th biggest club by revenue in the EPL and 16th Biggest in Europe.

A standard season for us should be 6 to 10th in the league, top half, anything less is mismanagement. We should be qualifying for Europe on a more regular basis.

Now when we get into Europe then assuming we don't make the CL, there are 16 teams that go into the knock out stages of the CL, so therefore on a revenue basis we should be looking to make the semi finals, quarters at the least.

Levels of delusion.

Agreed, from that viewpoint, but the league format changed it, along with its name.
My point stands though, that competition has eluded us and they progressed further than us in its present format

Agreed, from that viewpoint, but the league format changed it, along with its name.
My point stands though, that competition has eluded us and they progressed further than us in its present format

UEFA themselves make no differentiation when it comes to titles/progress.

Screenshot-2022-05-06-111007.jpg

Where’s the league version? The group stage which was in place for over a decade?

That’s like saying we didn’t win the league as it was called Division 1 back then
The format of the competition is different from the competition we won, and like Tomo said, in those days you played the teams second and third on their leagues - so it was a harder cup to win.
So was the first division, as there were 22 teams in it.
My point was that they have done better than we have managed in THAT competition, even when we were parachuted into it from the CL.

On this board, people routinely slag off pokey fans for being obsessed with us, and then promptly copy the shite they come out with.

Strange behaviour,

Agh well..

When you put it like that, that's actually hilarious.

Hold up I thought these things only happen to us, I was told that it was a 'Spursy' curse and no other club in the world suffered like this at the hands of adversity, West Ham must not have got the memo then...

Back
Top Bottom