Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because it was a few games ago when we really needed the team to step up and they didn't have a shot on target vs Brighton & Brentford? It's annoying. It probably cos us top 4.

Team deserve credit today but doesn't stop very recent results from being highly frustrating..

The frustration is fresh, but those games are no more important than any other points dropped.

Do you think Poch was 'utterly shit'? Was Martin Jol 'utterly shit'? Redknapp? etc, etc, etc?
No. No (but we've had much better managers than him since). No (although he should have been sacked when he was for wanting to manage England).

Nuno was utterly useless, have you lost your memory or did you enjoy watching us play without having hardly any shots on goal.

What are you debating here, that Nuno is a better manager than Conte and shouldn't have been sacked?

Best defensive display I have ever seen from Spurs - undone by a lucky deflection. Should have taken 3 points. Not a great result for this season - but a brilliant result and performance in the development of Conte’s Tottenham going into next season.

Why can’t we just enjoy a decent performance from the lads against the dippers at their back yard and were lucky to grab the equaliser?

If we miss top four after 38 games, then we can bemoan everything but fuck sake, getting something from Anfield and some are talking like it’s doomsday.

Plus we most likely ended their title hopes. I would take that!

Frustrating not to win but I think hojbjerg might have been offside when the ball came in on that chance at the end. Imagine scoring there then it getting wiped off by VAR.

I am grateful that we got a result at Anfield. Mist rlteams struggle there.. so am happy with the result. But would much rather them win the title than city..
No way, it's bad enough that I have to 'support' them in the FA Cup, and they've already bagged the League Cup. Also, hate to say this but would rather Madrid for the CL!

The frustration is fresh, but those games are no more important than any other points dropped.

They were more important because they're at a time of the season when dropping points invites other teams on to you and gives them fresh momentum, we handed the initiative to Woolwich. There's a reason Conte called all the games we had left cup finals.

Agree , all these doom mongers saying we didn’t have a hope should hang their heads , I knew we would give them a game tonight
Hanging my head in shame!
Jessica Lynn Parsons GIF by The Dungeon Run

No. No (but we've had much better managers than him since). No (although he should have been sacked when he was for wanting to manage England).

Nuno was utterly useless, have you lost your memory or did you enjoy watching us play without having hardly any shots on goal.

What are you debating here, that Nuno is a better manager than Conte and shouldn't have been sacked?
I'm not debating anything just proving your bias.

Back
Top Bottom