Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talking to Liverpool fans is like talking to one of those dolls with a pre-recorded phrase.

TBH, it's the same with some of you on this forum lol. No functioning brain cells, just pre-programmed ideas and phrases.

Talking to Liverpool fans is like talking to one of those dolls with a pre-recorded phrase.

TBH, it's the same with some of you on this forum lol. No functioning brain cells, just pre-programmed ideas and phrases.

Pfffffft....

[ Insert that Bill Nick Quote ]

#Levy_OUT

Compare the 2 goals yesterday - which one was the best football?

Even though we dropped two points, this is a good consolation prize.

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Compare the 2 goals yesterday - which one was the best football?

All our players are "world class".....

PEH
Emerson
Sess
Davies
Dier
Bentancur
Winks
Bergwijn

.......Who knew. :auriergrin:

He should count himself lucky we didn't unleash Rodon, Dane Scarlet & Harvey White; they'd have really struggled then.

He’d be complimentary, but about themselves and not about us

He only compliments teams that he beats. If we had have rolled over and had our tummy tickled he would have been singing our praises.

I would bloody love it if all they won is the league cup. Especially after every dipper was online last season wumming us over the "Milk Cup" as if they were above domestic trophies.

As an aside, is Conte below wumming over their "asthma" doping allegations?

All our players are "world class".....

PEH
Emerson
Sess
Davies
Dier
Bentancur
Winks
Bergwijn

.......Who knew. :auriergrin:

He should count himself lucky we didn't unleash Rodon, Dane Scarlet & Harvey White; they'd have really struggled then.
I wonder how many of them he would take on a free transfer, i suspect the number will be the same as the amount of times he has dropped points with grace

A team comes to Anfield and set themselves up to play counter attacking game, but Klopp can't accept that... Mmmkay, sour grapes, eh?

I thought we actually pushed our luck playing it short from the back with Liverpool pressing so relentlessly.

A team comes to Anfield and set themselves up to play counter attacking game, but Klopp can't accept that... Mmmkay, sour grapes, eh?

I thought we actually pushed our luck playing it short from the back with Liverpool pressing so relentlessly.
When Leicester did it all season, everyone fell in love with them.

You play to your strengths or accordingly to your team at your disposal did Klopp think we’d rock up and set up to suit his team, idiot…..

Klopp looked so mad and serious when he was walking towards Conte to shake hands at the whistle I for a second thought Klopp might will Smith slap Conte

I hate City but for them, no CL trophy is what they will really focus on. Liverpool, hopefully it will be the same and no title. All things considered, the following makes me happy:

Pep = no CL (again)
Klopp = no title (again), no CL
Spammers = No Europa league final, no CL place
Man U = no CL place
Chelsea = no money

Now just Arse to only get a point today, and us hammer them Thursday and it could actually be an amazing season.

Back
Top Bottom