Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp is right.. We should have played football that suits Liverpool, we didn’t let them rip us apart which is bad for football.
God I wish someone would knock those Rylan style Hampsteads down his ignorant big mouth.

Will they be wearing black armbands on Tuesday because of the death of their title challenge?

Although I'm sure Villa will roll over. Break our players with absolute thuggery but let the Scousers score six goals.

Tottenham Hotspur FC claim to care a lot about staff welfare and mental health- but if this is true, has anyone at the club reached out to Jurgen Klopp to ask if he will be okay?

A good start would be if Emerson Royal recorded a quick apology video to clip onto the end of compilation video this week.

Classic dipper victim mentality

‘How dare an opponent not open up and let us play the way we want’

Styles make fights and we had the better chances, fully deserved a point and could have been more

Thought second half was much better but yeah despite the majority on here proclaiming him to be the new Maldini already , he definitely has a lot of room for improvement
Romero got MOTM from Sky Sports

surprise wtf GIF

In every post match interview Conte made a point about saying that it is incredible how liverpool can play like that with that energy every three days. Is he questioning how they can do it or is he making that point to our players that that is what he wants from us?

It is something he wants to get out there though. It is incredible that they can, they have no level of drop in performance and also no injuries from exhaustion. Maybe it reminds him of his Juve team and that period of Italian football.

In every post match interview Conte made a point about saying that it is incredible how liverpool can play like that with that energy every three days. Is he questioning how they can do it or is he making that point to our players that that is what he wants from us?

It is something he wants to get out there though. It is incredible that they can, they have no level of drop in performance and also no injuries from exhaustion. Maybe it reminds him of his Juve team and that period of Italian football.
Conte is clever n his interviews, there is generally a message of sorts in there.
Last night he said “my player did well, it’s difficult playing in this atmosphere with this noise” in my eyes that was a message to the fans for Thursday night.

Tottenham Hotspur FC claim to care a lot about staff welfare and mental health- but if this is true, has anyone at the club reached out to Jurgen Klopp to ask if he will be okay?

A good start would be if Emerson Royal recorded a quick apology video to clip onto the end of compilation video this week.

Fans of all clubs commenting in the responses to the first tweet pretty much saying how much of a bellend he is. He’s so bitter. Every time. If we’d have won it would have been delicious to see his press conference.

Conte is clever n his interviews, there is generally a message of sorts in there.
Last night he said “my player did well, it’s difficult playing in this atmosphere with this noise” in my eyes that was a message to the fans for Thursday night.

He was up to something mischievous I suspect.

Interview in question. Ooh it makes me mad.

That man has been in need of a humbling for a long long time.

So easy to dislike him. What an absolute tosser. No humility, no acceptance that our "game plan" out did his, no mention that out manager nulled their strengths.

I do wonder if the other League manager behind closed doors also hate the big headed twat.

Something has stuck in my head is TAA saying how they “wanted it more” previously after beating us - IMO with a fair bit of luck.

Well two games this season they failed to beat us.

So using his logic they just didn’t want it enough this time………and that’s why city will win the league all due to “wanting it more”

Scouse twat.

Interview in question. Ooh it makes me mad.

That man has been in need of a humbling for a long long time.

“Smart but it makes it not easier for us on the other side”.

Erm, yeah thats the whole point…

Next time, we will just go toe to toe with you, and play exactly how you like your opposition to play against you…

:pocheyes:

ps. Gameplan executed nicely. Lads did well out there. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom