The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bottom line is we have to beat them on Thursday night. If we do, I'd be pretty confident they'll drop more points over last two games and we'll get 4th.

I had zero expectation of a favour today. Leeds are d0gshIt and will be relegated.

The fear (having just lost to the dippers last weekend) is that City knock the last of the wind out of Newcastle's sails today and they subsequently end up hitting the beach.......

The double whammy of the Everton game is that if we beat Burnley as required it might well be the result which keeps the Toffes up; in which case again they can afford to phone it in against the Arse.

Both the Everton win & Burnley/Leeds losses this weekend were dreadful results for us. :(
I get this thinking, but Newcastle have been safe for a while and yet have still been pretty consistent at home.

I think Woolwich have been riding their luck these last 4 games, they really haven't been very good, if we can get a win against them on thursday and then beat burnley in the early kick off on sunday, I can see them crumbling away at St James.

We just have to do our job and take maximum points in our last 3 games

the good news is, they was hanging on against a poor leeds team that had 10 fucking men. they are on the ropes, they are fucking shit. lets smash them cunts and then hope football justice is served and they drop more points.
Doesn't really matter in the end. They won. Now it's just about points. Newcastle will be on their holidays, Everton won't offer much

And I believe that maybe too much stock put in lower teams needing results. Once pressure off sometimes a freedom arrives. Eg an already relegated Barcodes battering us a few years back.

Well we have to be two aheads of the goons when they play Newcastle its the only way they may get nervy .We never really know how the team with no pressure will perform play with nothing to lose or not going to risk getting injured before the holidays so ease off a little plenty of results to back up either side .

Back
Top Bottom