Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It does help if you are a Tier 1 or guaranteed CL club like BM/BVB are respectively. Young players also know they stand a good chance of playing at Dortmund.
BVB PR is also top notch. This is a team going nowhere fast, and doesn't pay big bucks. Yet they've developed this reputation as the place to be for young players.

giphy.gif

Ah, yes.

...Why would any high functioning team would want him is beyond me.

Sure I read somewhere that Man U were offering him a new deal too tho'.
Probably are, I don't see how he is any more desirable to buying clubs than Ndombele tbh, well the lack of a fee helps I guess, but I would have thought the overall package is still more expensive, he's older, and seems to cause more behind the scenes troubles.

At worst, Ndombele's attitude issues seem to be apathy, rather than active disruption.

He looks a talented player but not sure he’s the intricate 9 they need. He would be amazing playing on the break in a Conte side!

If Guardiola gave the nod then he must be feel he can incorporate him in his system. I have my doubts too and think he'll face a settling in season ala Grealish but will add another string to their bow now, and a lethal touch in general.

In fact I think Grealish next season will have adapted more to Pep's system and will suit playing with Haaland .. so it could be scary all round.

If Guardiola gave the nod then he must be feel he can incorporate him in his system. I have my doubts too and think he'll face a settling in season ala Grealish but will add another string to their bow now, and a lethal touch in general.

In fact I think Grealish next season will have adapted more to Pep's system and will suit playing with Haaland .. so it could be scary all round.
Agree but Haalands strengths are pace and power not 1, 2’s and flicks

He can strike a ball well mind, but not a clever finisher

Back
Top Bottom