Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now city getting Haaland in does that mean summer should be quiet on the Kane front.

My opinion is to get some proper competition in to maintain and better his own level as well as bred in another talent for more options up top.
Lol, Sky will 100% be pushing the Man United narrative despite there being little to no substance whatsoever

Lol, Sky will 100% be pushing the Man United narrative despite there being little to no substance whatsoever
Yeah no doubt old rat Neville again. But I firmly believe Conte stays he stays and vise versa..and the end of the day what is better out there for either right now.. convenience is real and I think it suits us right now

Yeah no doubt old rat Neville again. But I firmly believe Conte stays he stays and vise versa..and the end of the day what is better out there for either right now.. convenience is real and I think it suits us right now
For Kane, he has the option of abroad or Spurs IMO. And he's made it fairly clear he wants the PL top scorer record. Can't do that in Spain or Germany. Or France (lol)

I tagged you because it was literally the game we, you and me, were talking about. Game's happened and he had a quiet day. I tagged you because we were literally talking about it and I said "we'll see". Don't try to make it like I'm being petty or something.

To use "on his day" as a condition is questionable. If he plays poorly you can just say it wasn't his day over and over until he has a good one and then of course that's his day and be damned all those other games and observations. It's a platitudinous thing to say that allows you to continue to assert what you previously had without acknowledging confounding evidence.

And Kane has NEVER had a "great game" against Liverpool's VVD. When we were rolling and VVD played for Soton, yes. But not Liverpool's VVD which everyone would concede is a different animal.
That's pretty bogus 'Liverpools VVD'was the one he fucked at Saints a doppelganger. By your goal post moving kane's not the same player after that because of injury. Your tagging me in on one comment, in a conversation that bores me rigid is my complaint.

She just chants. Her music bores me. There are singers no less talented in the world that don't get anywhere near the hype.
Many men want to shag her is my humble suggestion but I could not agree more. Its why the Kane stuff is like watching paint dry. When we get another player in the year 3049 about to break both the Spurs and league record perhaps we will have some context. That's if the Alien overlords still let us have kick abouts...obvs

If Kane were to score and we win on Thursday. Both hmmmmm....

If we get 4th this season. Maybe a bigger hnnnmmmm.... then he will sign for life.

It depends if he is now sulking or seeing it as chapter to City now closed.

We will find out soon enough but he is down to United or Newcastle now as I can't see him going abroad, and none of the other top clubs want it need him, and that probably applies to United as well in truth.

If Kane were to score and we win on Thursday. Both hmmmmm....

If we get 4th this season. Maybe a bigger hnnnmmmm.... then he will sign for life.

It depends if he is now sulking or seeing it as chapter to City now closed.

We will find out soon enough but he is down to United or Newcastle now as I can't see him going abroad, and none of the other top clubs want it need him, and that probably applies to United as well in truth.
He stays mate it's already done.

That's pretty bogus 'Liverpools VVD'was the one he fucked at Saints a doppelganger. By your goal post moving kane's not the same player after that because of injury.
You are kidding, right? Moving the goalposts is your charge, huh? Surely, I wasn't talking about HK meeting up with Soton's VVD when it was Liverpool in our future?

Fine, let's play your game...remember VVD's horrible knee injury that kept him out probably the cumulative amount of all of HK's ankles? So neither the same player and Harry still gets nothing from him and never will and that has nothing to do with the respective injuries and everything to do with the lack of any exceptional skill to threaten more athletic CBs...and Grant Hanley.

And beyond that, you were talking about a post-injury HK handling any CB "on his day". Now you want to use it as an excuse? C'mon man.

Many men want to shag her is my humble suggestion but I could not agree more. Its why the Kane stuff is like watching paint dry. When we get another player in the year 3049 about to break both the Spurs and league record perhaps we will have some context. That's if the Alien overlords still let us have kick abouts...obvs
...and who gives a shit about what HK is about to break when the club is not winning? To many want HK to get records while we're playing in the conference league. And folks were angry when Pep called us The Harry Kane Team. Would you rather win the league or HK to beat Shearer?

For Kane, he has the option of abroad or Spurs IMO. And he's made it fairly clear he wants the PL top scorer record. Can't do that in Spain or Germany. Or France (lol)
Yeah exactly... As much as I like Kane. We need a contingency and/or replacement when the time comes. My biggest fear is we leave it to late and he's gone or done. But right now we need to find something...it's not a priority WB's are but nonetheless needs to be resolved...

Side note if he wants to act up again it will be all love lost as far as I'm concerned.

What's dome exactly?
200.gif

You spectacularly miss the point. The assertion was, and I'm going to paraphrase since I CBA to go find it right now, 'on his day Kane will best any CB'. My point was that to believe this is to have an incorrect impression of what Kane is as a player by A) utilizing a more physically dominant player and B) predicting a bad game...because he always gets nothing from VVD and the assertion was against ANY CB. You don't get to complain about VVD being good when it doesn't work out...you adjust your belief to fit the facts; not ANY but MANY*. It was hyperbole that wasn't walked back when called on it.

Now you've summarized stats (amazingly poorly I might add) to suggest I'm a little off the mark. Similarly, folks have pointed to his efforts in our goal on Sunday to deflect criticism. I say A) this is a bad use of stats and B) if you watched the game you'd have seen Kane had little influence other than popping up on the backside of a hopeful punt (and we know it was hopeful because HK was able to control with his feet) and doing that basic this any PL forward would be expected to do. I don't think we'd want to predicate our attack on such moves.

And in case anyone was wondering what truly creating a goal by your singular genius looks like...welp, here it is...

He doesn't even get the assist for that though which is why stats are only ever part of the story. Truly brilliant bit of play.

You know, this thread was wide open for your comments for the last couple weeks but you were nowhere to be found. Folks wanna have a critical conversation on things and you pop up like a bad penny with nonsense like this.

So either contribute something of substance or STFU.
crtical conversation about what tell me really... you guys are picking at every little detail when it comes to this man performance like he must magically carry this whole team on his back to the promise land... as far as I am concerned this man has performed well for tottenham hotspur for most of his career... yes he has some bad patches like every other footballer in the world...but i dare spurs to sell him and find someone better... and please i'm begging you try to grow a brain before trying to chat all this f@#$%y in my ears thank you and have a nice day.

dirty harry cop GIF

Back
Top Bottom